Skip to content

Wh...why?

ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    procco said:

Does the Larabar shipper convert into a litter tray?

I think you've found the answer! :D

My initial thought was that cats go well with peanut butter. But then I saw it was about a litterbox and sweets. After that, I associated cat waste with chocolate. Then... I stopped thinking...

Considering the destination of that train of thought . . . probably a good thing to stop thinking xD

• BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    Cats don't cause agony. At least not unless you're allergic or you piss them off.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736

or you piss them off.

...in which case they piss into your shoes.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Hmmm, well those Larabars DO have lots of fiber. Just sayin. ;)
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    edited April 2017

Cats don't cause agony. At least not unless you're allergic or you piss them off.

The mere presence of bipeds pisses off cats. (Admittedly, I am quite a dog person; we used to foster dogs for the local humane society)
    tbone1 said:

The mere presence of bipeds pisses off cats. (Admittedly, I am quite a dog person; we used to foster dogs for the local humane society)
    Quite the opposite, according to recent research.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    The thing that pisses off cats is other cats.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Fardragon said:

And dogs. And strangers. And clothing. And ...
    tbone1 said:

Fardragon said:

...And BIG crates of ammo, jeeze, by the time I found it, it had been pee'ed in so darn much I had to bury the whole lot, talk about pure d rurnt. Pissed ME off, that did. Only have 'yard' cats after that.

@Zaghoul
    I mourn for your ammo :(

@Zaghoul
    I mourn for your ammo :(

I know I did, I just had to sit down and talk about it with my 'Old Grandad' that night.
    edited May 2017
    tbone1 said:

Fardragon said:

You've had some truly unusual cat experiences. Are you sure they weren't tigers?

I know if the only cats I ever saw were tigers then I'd think everything pissed cats off too.
    Speaking of cats, my 'yard' cat gets along pretty well with possums and skunks, as they like to eat her food. She just sits there and lets them have there turn. Possums don't mind her but the skunks are a riot to watch, they do little charges at her, back away and charge again.

Thankfully she knows NOT to provoke them, they just like a little more space. I have to remind myself to check outside the door at night before walking out,as it is not good to surprise those fluffy little black n white 'cats'. Regardless, we have the tomato juice at the ready.

Had an inside cat, before the aforementioned 'ammo disaster', that woke us up (thank goodness) when the water heater started to smoke and then caught fire in the closet. Was doing that same little dance that @Quickblade mentioned at the closed closet door.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    What, ki
    Zaghoul said:

Speaking of cats, my 'yard' cat gets along pretty well with possums and skunks, as they like to eat her food. She just sits there and lets them have there turn. Possums don't mind her but the skunks are a riot to watch, they do little charges at her, back away and charge again.

Thankfully she knows NOT to provoke them, they just like a little more space. I have to remind myself to check outside the door at night before walking out,as it is not good to surprise those fluffy little black n white 'cats'. Regardless, we have the tomato juice at the ready.

Had an inside cat, before the aforementioned 'ammo disaster', that woke us up (thank goodness) when the water heater started to smoke and then caught fire in the closet. Was doing that same little dance that @Quickblade mentioned at the closed closet door.

What, cats like these adorable kittens?

http://imgur.com/6z8eO
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Talking about cats and skunks has me thinking about Pepe Le'Pew!
    @Quickblade Yep, hehheh THOSE lil 'black n white kittens'. Guess those little ones are not prone to give ya there business end yet.
    @Balrog99 Pepe Le'Pew, Hah ( Coran in BG might be related to Pepe me thinks, they act bout the same) ;)
    I think in like the 5th grade, a guy brought a skunk into the class for an educational moment. Fortunately, the glands had been removed and it couldn't spray anyone. Was pretty nice but still did not smell good.
    If a miniature dachshund is a wanker imagine one crossed with a miniature pinscher.

That is literally the worst dog I have ever known, and I like dogs and get along with them almost as well as I do with cats.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited May 2017
    I got bit on the bridge of my nose when I was about four by a relative's dog - I've still got a bit of a scar. While I can appreciate dogs, I prefer cats. It's entirely attributable to that.
    When I was four I got mauled by a German shepherd.

For some reason I've never been afraid of German shepherds. Dobermans scared the heck out of me, though, at least until I was a teenager. That was attributable to a house on my route to school with two very angry dobermans who would bark like they wanted to kill you if you walked anywhere near the house.

I'm sure they were perfectly nice, though. Just barky.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Decades of allergic life teached me an universal truth: Screw any kind of mammalian pets. Get reptiles, amphibians and arthropods instead. They're so much cuter than those all too common furballs from the depths of hell.
    Stray cats I can tolerate. But gosh do I hate those barking, biting, smelling dogs... especially those "toy breeds" are pure evil. The smaller they are, the greater their ego it seems.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    My ferret likes to play around with the family dog (toy dachshund) by sneaking up on him and attacking him from behind. He never leaves the couch anymore nowadays...