Skip to content

A few new screenshots

1235»

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I'm confused. Why is the Monopoly Mousehunter doing an impression of Queen Victoria?

:D
  • PinkRosePinkRose Member Posts: 102
    If we are complaining about the GUI, I want to state that I hope we can divide Combat and Interaction chat into two different tabs, like a lot of current games. That way you don't lose information and can go back and check.
  • FentonFenton Member Posts: 38
    Very nice screenshots and awesome UI improvements.

• Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    PinkRose said:

If we are complaining about the GUI, I want to state that I hope we can divide Combat and Interaction chat into two different tabs, like a lot of current games. That way you don't lose information and can go back and check.

It would be cool to have an option to do that if playing in a wide-ish screen mode
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    edited November 2012
    ".... herein the UI Wars enter their fifth winter. Winds from the Cloudspeak have swept in from the North bringing their icy embrace. Valiant heroes of the fallen from the Troll raid the night before lie frozen in tortured poses. A creeping doom has fallen upon the battle ready Baldurian troops as they struggle to shelter in makeshift tents, poorly suited for such a northern latitude. No fires dare be lit, for fear of attracting marauding ice golums. As I write these words with my quickly freezing hands by a dwindling candlelight, the bloodthirsty howls of Dire wolves envelops the small valley, echoing upon the windswept cliffs with intensifying regularity. It seems Tymora has fated what remains of our army to defend this useless scrap of territory to the last man standing. My last candle now has but moments before extinguishing. I shall bury this record in a crevasse in the cliff, marked with an invisible rune. If we shall all fall on this forsaken night of the full moon, at least there will be a record of the heroes of the Cloudspeak.

-Bolo "Record of the Untold UI Wars"
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    Quartz said:

Also, this ^

Oh my golly stop saying 'this' to everything you agree with!
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    edited November 2012
    Kirkor said:

Quartz said:

Also, this ^

That ^
    Ah so you're in agreement!
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    I like Icewind dales UI color the best lol am I the only one? I do like the newer BG UI much more then the originals I like darker colors.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

Quartz said:

Also, this ^

@Jaxsbudgie will look up and shout 'Save us from your "this ^" posts!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No...'
  • KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142
    How incredibly cruel to bump this thread to the top considering its subject, haha