Skip to content

Haer Dalis bug ; plz help

deadea Member Posts: 10
edited September 2017 in Troubleshooting
hi guys ; I got a problem with that bard ; I can't find him at Five Flagons Inn .I had finished the quest Planar Prison ; and got the theater as stronghold for bard class already ; everything seem like smooth . Then I took him in my party ; but I have to replace him by other person .The problem is when I need him again ; I come to Five Flagons inn ; but can't find him anywhere at the inn ; I search all three floor ; double check at basement theater but still no sign of him (i thought he should waiting for me at that inn ; stand right next to bartender gnome ).He just disappear from the game (with some nice items of mine).
My putation is 15 ; and he don't fight or angry to any other member ; I just drop him to change party member ;but I notice some weird thing :
1- In normal case , when I drop another member ; they will ask me to confirm if I sure to want to drop them (yes/no) ; then they will wait for me at the copper coronet if i change my mind (or some place else ; or stay right there without moving) . But in Haer Dalis case ; he didn't confirm it to me ; he just say something like " remember recover the portal gem ; and bring it back ; he will wait for me at the theater in basement " ; the weird thing is I finished those quest already ; free the bard -take the gem - come the prison - kill the boss - and back to the world ; and he should wait for me at the bar upper the theater but not the basement . He talk to me like I still in "the bard quest" , so weird .
2 - I try to use Console cheat to make Haer appear again . CreateCreature("HAER10") .It work ; but the problems is he has been reset ; his exp back to 1 million ; and he lost all item I got to him (just keep his default item) ; he just fresh as new member . The weird thing is every time I drop him , he disappear again ; he don't wait for me at the inn ; and I have use cheat to reset and make him appear again and again .
I thought something wrong happen to the quest ; make him not recognize I finished it already ; and those problem happens . So plz help me guys ; is there any of u meet that bugs or have solution for it . Maybe u can tell me, he is hiding at some place else , not the inn , so i can found him and recruit him normally without cheat . Or maybe I can use somekind of cheat to make the quest right ; and put every thing back to normal . Thank for reading , guys (and sorry for bad English ; I had try my best)

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    So if he is also not in the place where you first dropped him, you may have to just Console him in and then console all the equipment he had with him and reset his XP to what it was before.

It also sounds like one of the variables didn't stick during the completion of the Bard stronghold. This should also be abled to be consoled in, however I am clueless to what that is, so I am just going to tag @elminster and hope he can magic away this problem,

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    edited September 2017
    C:MoveToArea("ar0509"), if he is not there C:MoveToArea("ar0510") .

You need to use the console for this because when you already have the bard stronghold, the areas change to ar 0522 and ar0523 respectively while Haer'Dalis went to the original one.
  • deadea Member Posts: 10
    thx deltago & Paula ; I will try and tell u guys if it work .Last time , Paula's solution had saved me at other topic ; I hope it will work this time too.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    There're 9 Casters of Aid on the forum, and they're all awesome.

But remember: you can become one of them!

Or maybe even become a Forum Cleric!
  • deadea Member Posts: 10
    that great Paula ; it work . I come to basement theater , but don't see Hear Dalis nowhere ; I put in console "ar0510" and he appear ; with all my gear and item ; nice . Thx so much