Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Please help me choose a party!

DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 2,613

Hey ya!

Guys, I have started a new BG1 run and intend to have either one of these parties . I've got NPC project installed and my main concern is , basically, story and party interaction (I'm an experienced player so combat-wise I believe I can make do with either one). So far I know that Dynaheir's got a romance , which is actually my favorite, but I don't know if it fits my bard (he's a bit cocky for the likes of Dyna), besides both Coran and Alora are fun party members. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance !

Please help me choose a party! 31 votes

A (Blade, Imoen , Kivan, Coran , Alora, Viconia)
35%
Montresor_SPrecklessheartDJKajuruBlackravenPantalionThacoBellArdulSintrielWarChiefZekeZaghoulSyndaree 11 votes
B (Blade, Imoen, Kivan, Dynaheir, Minsc, Viconia)
51%
SikorskyLuthfordALIENQueegonArizaelProontRaduzielsmady3ArvendorBelfaldurnikDev6ArctodusPaulaMigrateStupid_PunsValciirving15 16 votes
Other
12%
UnderstandMouseMagicDevardKrowntbone1Llama3Lord 4 votes
Blackraven

Comments