Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[MOD] PS:T Unfinished Business - Reloaded

15678911»

Comments

• MirakMirak Member Posts: 790
    I'm currently playing with UB, couple questions:

Hows does Able's research work? I gave him topics to research (previous incarnations, Ravel and dodecahedron's language), but nothing ever came of it and yes, I waited more than a day.

Also, Devil's Due found in the player's maze is only worth one copper when you try to sell it. Is that intended? Thanks.

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 2,946
    Mirak wrote: »
    I'm currently playing with UB, couple questions:

Hows does Able's research work? I gave him topics to research (previous incarnations, Ravel and dodecahedron's language), but nothing ever came of it and yes, I waited more than a day.

Also, Devil's Due found in the player's maze is only worth one copper when you try to sell it. Is that intended? Thanks.

There should be a dialog option after about 20 in-game hours have passed, such as this one: "Find out anything about the writing in that 'journal' I showed you?" (when asked about dodecahedron language).

You could check if the following game variables are set in the debug console with the following commands:
    C:GetGlobal("CW_Research_Language","AR0600")
    C:GetGlobal("CW_Research_Ravel","AR0600")
    C:GetGlobal("CW_Research_Incarnations","AR0600")

They should exist and return 1 if you requested research of the respective topics.

Additionally you could also check the timer values:
    C:GetGlobal("Able_Timer_Language","GLOBAL")
    C:GetGlobal("Able_Timer_Ravel","GLOBAL")
    C:GetGlobal("Able_Timer_Incarnations","GLOBAL")

They should exist and return some high number. To force expiration of a timer, you could set it to a small number, e.g. C:SetGlobal("Able_Timer_Language","GLOBAL",1)

About Devil's Due, this item isn't changed by UB. The price has always been like this (even in original PST).

@argent77

Thanks. The timer was somehow set to 6771092. Setting to 1 helped.

Same thing probably happened to Kii'na's supposed return. Do you know the console command for the timer of her return?

Thanks.

@argent77

Thanks. The timer was somehow set to 6771092. Setting to 1 helped.

Same thing probably happened to Kii'na's supposed return. Do you know the console command for the timer of her return?

Thanks.

And now Kessai-Seris' timer in expanded Deionarra's Truth got screwed, as she says she needs more time.

edited November 7
    According to the game variables you might have to be more patient. It takes about 7 days for her to return. If she doesn't appear after that time, try resetting this timer variable: "Kiina_Return"

And now Kessai-Seris' timer in expanded Deionarra's Truth got screwed, as she says she needs more time.
    She should be ready after waiting a full day. If you still can't trigger the dream subquest, check these variables:
    - "Kesai_Dream_Quest": should be set to 3
    - "Kesai_Timer": the timer variable (reset if necessary)

edited November 8
    @argent77

Yeah, Kii'na eventualy appeeared, but it's weird, Ive already traveled outside of Sigil and went back. More than 7 days definitely passed.

I had to change Kesai's timer, because again, the number was incredibly high.

Thank you.

Post edited by Mirak on
    I had to change Kesai's timer, because again, the number was incredibly high.

The timer variable stores the (absolute) game time when the timer should run out, so it'll be higher the longer you play the game. You'd have to know the internal game time to make sense of it.

Setting it to a lower value simply ensures that the timer is counted as "elapsed" for scripted timer checks.

Mirak