Skip to content

July 13 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725

Enjoy the full recap of today's stream.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/07/july-13-livestream-recap.html

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited July 2018
    So I signed up for the newsletter when it was first mentioned on the streams. To date I have had zero newsletters (and I do check out my spam folder as well). I know Trent said you don't want to overload us with excessive numbers of them but isn't this taking that a little too far?

TR
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    I’d like to know @ThacoBell ‘s secret tactic for always being the very first person to post in the news thread.

Reveal yourself!
  • zenblackzenblack Member Posts: 100
    He has no life.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,356
    zenblack said:

He has no life.

This doesnt seem true... I cant say I know him well, but from what you can read on this forum its quite the opposite.

On topic: how many pictures of adorable babies and cute pets must we send to get added content for the bg saga?
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905

I’d like to know @ThacoBell ‘s secret tactic for always being the very first person to post in the news thread.

I think he has special bard lore powers.

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714

Reveal yourself!

Contingency.
  • MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
    What about project beartrap?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @mashedtaters I only sleep once every two or three weeks ;) (not strictly true, but I don't sleep MUCH.)

@zenblack You are technically correct! I have a disabled wife and son that I am caretaker for, so I don't really have a life of my own.