Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Better AI mod?

saoxsaox Member, Array Posts: 88
The only thing I am bothered in IWD is that the AI locks on a single target and doesnt change it allowing for ridicolous micromanagement to win any encounter easier than in BG, BG2, PS:T.

Is there a fix to this ?

Comments

• Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 18
    I know! I wish whoever did the Battle Enhancer mod would do the same for all IE's. That mod is so great...only for BG though.

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,410
    Are you talking about party AI or enemy AI?

I've put in a feature request to have the Advanced party AI from BG ported over to IWD. I've been using the AI scripts that come with IWD and I've been having the opposite problem. The script tells my fighters to target the enemy that last attacked them, so I'm constantly having to stop them from running off after the enemy archers when I want them to melee the enemy front-liners.