Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

GOG verified owner score is 1 point (20%) higher than from the all reviewers score

typo_tillytypo_tilly Member Posts: 5,506
GOG have updated their website with a host of options to sort and filter reviews. If you scroll down, you'll see 3 scores: all voters, verified owners score, and your custom filter score. Dragonspear has 2.5/5.0 from all voters and 3.6/5.0 from verified owners. BG1, BG2, and IWD don't have such a disparity: the overall and verified owners' scores are similar there.

Quite happy to see GOG add review options like this. I know I voted for some of the features. :) It'd be cool if they could eventually get a graph of scores like Steam has: You could easily see what times a game got negative or positive reviews.

Post edited by typo_tilly on
JuliusBorisovBlackravenAstroBryGuyThacoBellAxie

Comments

• typo_tillytypo_tilly Member Posts: 5,506
    edited October 4
    Huh. So gog verified owners gave the same score as steam users (who are all verified owners)? Yeah, that makes sense. I remember people saying there was no review bombing going on. Steam only allowing owners to rate their games is something people have been wanting gog to do. Sometimes the problem is high nostalgia scores or scoring an older version of a game.

ThacoBellJuliusBorisovAxie