Skip to content

[v3.6] Epic Thieving: More Benefits from High Thieving Skills

13»

Comments

• EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Use Poison clarification request: If investing in this skill doesn't grant some sort of poison ability like the Blackguard has, mention that explicitly in the skill description so we aren't wasting our points or/and wondering why this skill seemingly does nothing.

If having enough Use Poison skill (50 base, 100 base, etc.) grants some ability to apply poison damage to weapons at all or/and in addition to whatever a character normally gets, list that as well in the description.

Thankee!
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    @Endarire

If you aren't an assassin, it still increases the poison damage you deal with traps and certain magical weapons (such as the Dagger of Venom).
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    Version 3.6 is released!

The component which adds the Use Poison skill to the game is now compatible with the current version of EEex.

Download

Oh, this is huge!
  • ConnellyConnelly Member Posts: 70
    There seems to be some compatibility issue between the poison skill and Infinity UI++.

With only EEEX, IUI++ and ET installed, starting the game gives a Menu Error message: "Invalid token in menu: [displayExtendedSkills] on line 31268, character 6". When selecting skills during chargen, the poison skill isn't added to the skills list, and you can't increase or reduce the points for any of them.
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 501
    My planned runs are always way off in the future (takes me a lot longer to get through the trilogy than it used to), but I definitely am planning/expecting to use this is my next BG run, and possibly in the BG2 part for my current run- currently steering a F/C through BG1 with Skie in the party, and intend to use Skitia's Skie mod so I'll have a pure thief for the first time in a long time in BG2, and my next full run I'm planning on a Rogue Archer PC from the Artisan's Kitpack, so both times I'll have a pure thief in the party
    Skie mod for BG2 is from Lava, not Skitia. 🙂
    @Connelly
    Connelly wrote: »
    There seems to be some compatibility issue between the poison skill and Infinity UI++.

With only EEEX, IUI++ and ET installed, starting the game gives a Menu Error message: "Invalid token in menu: [displayExtendedSkills] on line 31268, character 6". When selecting skills during chargen, the poison skill isn't added to the skills list, and you can't increase or reduce the points for any of them.

Are you sure that it has to do with Infinity UI++? I did test it with Infinity UI++ and it did work correctly, but I was playing BG1.
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 211
    Hello OlvynChuru,
    I would like to understand better how the poison ability works.

1) I’ve installed Tresset’s tweak that restores old poison behaviour (This one: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48441/original-poison-weapon-ability-for-bg1-ee-and-bg2-ee)

Will the poison damage from your mod be correctly applied on top of the “modified” poison ability ? The modified poison ability is a SPCL423.spl being put into override folder.

2) How does the skill scale? Is there a table anywhere?

3) Have you received any report to see if it correctly works with Way of the assassin? https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64119/v1-4-way-of-the-assassin-an-assassin-kit-rework
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    Are you sure that it has to do with Infinity UI++? I did test it with Infinity UI++ and it did work correctly, but I was playing BG1.

I won't say I'm completely sure, but it's what makes sense to me and it's what observing the changes made to the menu.ui file during mod installation makes me believe. It may be that the incompatibility is with EEEX instead, but EEEX + ET alone didn't get me the problem.

I reproduced it with BG2 and EET, and the install order was EEEX -> Infinity UI -> Epic Thieving, if that matters.
    @Ulkesh
    Ulkesh wrote: »
    Hello OlvynChuru,
    I would like to understand better how the poison ability works.

1) I’ve installed Tresset’s tweak that restores old poison behaviour (This one: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48441/original-poison-weapon-ability-for-bg1-ee-and-bg2-ee)

Will the poison damage from your mod be correctly applied on top of the “modified” poison ability ? The modified poison ability is a SPCL423.spl being put into override folder.

2) How does the skill scale? Is there a table anywhere?

3) Have you received any report to see if it correctly works with Way of the assassin? https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64119/v1-4-way-of-the-assassin-an-assassin-kit-rework

The Use Poison skill will increase ANY instance of poison damage the character deals; not simply from the Poison Weapon ability, but also from traps, and items like the Dagger of Venom. It doesn't have to do with the Poison Weapon ability specifically, so it should be compatible with mods that change Poison Weapon.

For every 10 points a character has in the skill, their poison damage is increased by 10%.
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    I know there are a few other mods that change this, but maybe on the Open Locks front there should be something like the Detect Illusion functionality? Finding traps without necessarily activating the mode if you have over X value, or detecting more frequently/instantly?
  • chibisenseichibisensei Member Posts: 36
    Hi - sounds like an amazing mod to add - a few questions:

1) is this compatible with rogue rebalancing? for example - if you installed no stealing from fences - then what will epic pp do to those stores now? if anything?

2) poison ability sounds like a natural direction for a rogue character - how is this implemented in the game - ie if you are a regular or multiclass thief - do you get a poison ability that allows you to poison traps and weapons?

On a funny side note about pick pocketing and pick pocketing armor - my thief actually pick pocketed plate armor from one of the guards in a vanilla game - no idea if the guard was wearing it or just holding it (as it never tells you) but I was stunned when I checked and got plate armor from a random pp.
    edited June 2023
    1) is this compatible with rogue rebalancing? for example - if you installed no stealing from fences - then what will epic pp do to those stores now? if anything?

It should be compatible. This mod does not modify any stores that buy stolen goods.
    2) poison ability sounds like a natural direction for a rogue character - how is this implemented in the game - ie if you are a regular or multiclass thief - do you get a poison ability that allows you to poison traps and weapons?

As I've said multiple times on this page alone, the Use Poison skill increases ALL poison damage dealt by the character, including from traps (traps at certain levels already deal poison damage), and from magical weapons such as the Dagger of Venom. So it does do something even if you aren't an assassin.
  • MrennigmaMrennigma Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2023
    FYI - Either I'm blind as a bat or there isn't currently a release for your mod on its GitHub page? There's no way to download it or, at least, no way I could figure out.

Aha! OK, finally figured out a way using the green CODE button (learn something new every day). Still, might consider putting something under Releases as I'm betting that's where the vast majority of folks will look for something. All that said, thank you for putting this together, some damn good ideas here!
  • JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 128
    edited August 2023
    On the main github page, you need to use the green Button "Code" then Download.zip.
  • moe23moe23 Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2023
    Hey.

I like the idea of this mod and would like to incorperate it into my EET modlist which i install using "Project Infinity".

When i install all components of this mod i get an error message from the mod "Hidden Gameplay Options 4.4" (Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once / Improved Cheat Menu).

It says the following in the Project Infinity error logs:
    WARNING: [CLABSH01.2DA] Unexpected number of columns in row 9 (expected: 51, found: 41)

On further inspection i found that the component "Epic Detect Illusions" of this mod is the reason for the error.

Im a absolute beginner with modding of these games and i question myself if this is a problem of "Hidden Gameplay Options 4.4" or this mod?

From my limited understanding [CLABSH01.2DA] is some kind of level progression table and should have 51 columns instead of 41?

So maybe this is a bug in this mod?

Sry for my bad english, hope you still understand what i mean ;)

Here is the CLABSH01.2DA without "Epic Detect Illusions":
    2DA        V1.0
               1          2          3          4          5          6          7          8          9          10         11         12         13         14         15         16         17         18         19         20         21         22         23         24         25         26         27         28         29         30         31         32         33         34         35         36         37         38         39         40         41         42         43         44         45         46         47         48         49         50
    ABILITY1   GA_SPPR150 ****       ****       GA_SPPR250 ****       GA_SPPR350 ****       GA_SPPR450 ****       GA_SPPR550 ****       GA_SPPR650 ****       GA_SPPR750 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    ABILITY2   AP_MODEVC1 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    ABILITY3   AP_MODEVC2 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    ABILITY4   AP_MODEVC3 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    ABILITY5   AP_MODEVC4 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    ABILITY6   AP_SPSH005 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row7    AP_MODEVC5 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row8    AP_MOSPLC1 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row9    AP_MOCONC1 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row10   AP_MOCONC2 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row11   AP_MOCONC3 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row12   AP_MOCONC4 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****
    fl#row13   AP_MOCONC5 ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****       ****

Here is the CLABSH01.2DA with "Epic Detect Illusions":
    2DA           V1.0
                  1             2             3             4             5             6             7             8             9             10            11            12            13            14            15            16            17            18            19            20            21            22            23            24            25            26            27            28            29            30            31            32            33            34            35            36            37            38            39            40            41            42            43            44            45            46            47            48            49            50
    ABILITY1      GA_SPPR150    ****          ****          GA_SPPR250    ****          GA_SPPR350    ****          GA_SPPR450    ****          GA_SPPR550    ****          GA_SPPR650    ****          GA_SPPR750    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    ABILITY2      AP_MODEVC1    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    ABILITY3      AP_MODEVC2    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    ABILITY4      AP_MODEVC3    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    ABILITY5      AP_MODEVC4    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    ABILITY6      AP_SPSH005    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    ME_ABILDETILU AP_MEDETILU   ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row7       AP_MODEVC5    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row8       AP_MOSPLC1    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row9       AP_MOCONC1    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row10      AP_MOCONC2    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row11      AP_MOCONC3    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row12      AP_MOCONC4    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****
    fl#row13      AP_MOCONC5    ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****          ****

Here is my WeiDU Log:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING\BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's v2.6.6.0+ Pathfinding Revert: 1.1
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #11 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.9.22-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v4.7
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Replace all movies: v2.3.1
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add missing movies: v2.3.1
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.26
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.26
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL\C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #14 // Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v11.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v11.1
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~TIDINGS\SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.4
    ~BST\SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.8
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: 26.1
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper -> Original version: Ugh and Jumper are inside the cave.: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.1
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Original version: 5.1
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v6
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.1
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS\EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.1
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.1
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3.1
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~SELLSWORDS\SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.3
    ~INNERSHADE\SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
    ~TOTDG\TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.9
    ~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.93
    ~ISNF\ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
    ~EILISTRAEE\SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.3
    ~ALABASTERSANDS\ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
    ~TANGLEDISLE\TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.2
    ~OOZE\OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK\BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
    ~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2 #0 #0 // Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 1.5
    ~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2 #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - companion and quest mod for BG2EE ToB: 1.3
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #160 // IWD Class Updates: Paladin: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #170 // IWD Class Updates: Ranger: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: v3.1
    ~AURA_BG1\SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: v3.3
    ~AURA_BG1\SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Artificer (Thief): v3.3
    ~AURA_BG1\SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Default Portrait (The Artisan): v3.3
    ~WALAHNAN\WALAHNAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BGEE: v2.0
    ~WALAHNANBG2\WALAHNANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BG2EE: v1.0
    ~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPS for BG2:EE: v2.02
    ~VERRBG2/VERRBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza the rakshasa NPC for BG2EE: v2.1
    ~THEVANISHINGOFSKIESILVERSHIELD\THEVANISHINGOFSKIESILVERSHIELD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vanishing Of Skie Silvershield a new quest for BGEE that lets Eldoth and Skie join your party sooner: v2.3
    ~BRANWEN\BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v8pre
    ~TIAX\TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldurs Gate II: v6
    ~XAN\XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldurs Gate II: v19
    ~AJANTISBG2\AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: v20
    ~AJANTISBG2\AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the uniqe BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: v20
    ~AJANTISBG2\AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #0 #41 // Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between Dialogues: v20
    ~CORAN\CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldurs Gate II: v9
    ~CORAN\CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED): v9
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v32
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v32
    ~NEERA\NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.3.1
    ~NEERA\NEERA.TP2~ #0 #4 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 1.5 hours (default): v1.3.1
    ~NEERABANTERS\NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Neera Banters: Dialogue Banters and Interjections: v0.9.1
    ~NEERABANTERS\NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Neera Banters: Interaction Banters: v0.9.1
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.3
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER\IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Unify Imoen's Portrait -> Use Imoen's SoD Portrait after Korlasz' Crypt: v11.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: 1.5
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
    ~AL_ITEM_PACK\AL_ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arcane Treasury mod: v1.5
    ~UNDERREP\SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale II: v12
    ~MIH_IP\SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v8
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER\A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and powerful bows to the game: v4.0
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v51
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v3
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Update Existing In-Game Items: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #10 // NWN2 Style Weapons: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nerf APR Increasing One-Handed Melee Weapons: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Update Critical Hit Immunity -> Allow Difficult Enemies to Remain Immune to Critical Hits: v3.0
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT\FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Add Set Bonuses to Items: v3.0
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Revised Armor -> Without Movement Speed Penalties: V4 Beta 10
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Allow Spellcasting in Armor -> With a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: V4 Beta 10
    ~ITEM_REV\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor -> Stealth is Penalized by Armor: V4 Beta 10
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #101 // Made in Heaven: Arcane Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #102 // Made in Heaven: Divine Spellpack: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #112 // No Elemental Mind Battle: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #113 // Spell Improvements (see readme): v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #114 // Expanded Temple Services: v7
    ~MIH_SP\SETUP-MIH_SP.TP2~ #0 #123 // Sixth Circle Spell Scrolls in Siege of Dragonspear: v7
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Blade Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Jester Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Skald Overhaul
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Darkbloom Bard Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Bardic Wonders: Deathsinger Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bardic Wonders: Strategist Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Kapellmeister Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS\BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Bardic Wonders: Items
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Vanguard Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 4.31

#~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 4.31

~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 4.31
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 4.31
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install Battle Master Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #151 // Install Battlerager Kit -> Assign kit to Korgan: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Dragoon Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Install Psi Warrior Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #120 // Install Shield Breaker Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #141 // Install Deathbringer Prestige Kit -> Assign kit to Sarevok: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #201 // Install Rashemaar Berserker Kit -> Assign kit to Minsc: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #210 // Install Champion of the Wild Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Champion of the Silver Flame: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #310 // Install Templar Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #320 // Install Reaver Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #600 // Archmage Prestige Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #900 // Install Eldritch Scion Kit: v3.1
    ~MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK\MORPHEUS562-S-KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1102 // Install Stormlord Multiclass Kit for Fighter/Druids -> Assign kit to Jaheira (Throwing Axe Focus): v3.1
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Luring Piper bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v16
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.6-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX\TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.6-beta
    ~CELESTIALS\SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9
    ~CELESTIALS\SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~MIH_TWEAKS\SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #109 // Spell Level affects Saving Throws: v3
    ~EPICTHIEVING\EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Epic Locks: v3.6
    ~EPICTHIEVING\EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Epic Traps: v3.6
    ~EPICTHIEVING\EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #200 // Epic Trap Setting: v3.6
    ~EPICTHIEVING\EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #300 // Epic Pickpocketing: v3.6

#~EPICTHIEVING\EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #400 // Epic Detect Illusions: v3.6

~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Books Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Prepared Wishes: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Appropriate XP Rewards for Cowled Enforcers: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Treat all Bardsong Effects as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic): 1.7
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS\D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 2.0
    ~SODRTD\SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 2.0
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1035 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> First area only: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-Out Dialogues: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters -> Arcane and divine magic: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multi-class anything they can single-class): v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi- and Dual-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi- and Dual-Classes -> Loosen equipment restrictions for druid multi- and dual-classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization [subtledoctor]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount [Sabre]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC Pairs to Separate: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v16
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 4.4
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Improved Cheat Menu: 4.4
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Update resource tables for "Improved Cheat Menu": 4.4
    ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #105 // Revised Corporal Undead: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #143 // Revised Golems: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #151 // Revised Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #107 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #104 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #150 // Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #113 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #149 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #154 // Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #115 // Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #117 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #119 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #127 // Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #126 // Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #124 // Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #125 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #120 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #137 // Enhanced Battles: Athkatla Liches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #134 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #128 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #130 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #131 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #135 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #138 // Enhanced Battles: Suldanessenar: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #133 // Enhanced Battles: Temple Ruins: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #136 // Enhanced Battles: Underdark: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #148 // Enhanced Battles: Forest of Mir: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #141 // Enhanced Battles: Pocket Plane: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #157 // Enhanced Battles: Sendai's Enclave: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #139 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v6
    ~MIH_EQ\SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #152 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v6
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3551 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #65
    Post edited by moe23 on
    Does the no stacking potions component prevent stacking any potions or just each type (eg can you do one potion of master thievery and one potion of perception, or only one total)?
    @masteraleph
    Does the no stacking potions component prevent stacking any potions or just each type (eg can you do one potion of master thievery and one potion of perception, or only one total)?

You can drink one potion of master thievery and one potion of perception, just not more than one of each.
    Update on my current epic thieving run:

Made a beeline for Pickpocketing and am stripping everything of value from everywhere. Drizzt left alive but naked save his main hand weapon. Currently stripping Thalantyr and Sorcerous Sundries of nearly everything of value in order to buy super expensive stuff from Gorgon's Eye. Went Open Locks second and was able to circumvent a bunch of the annoying stuff in Durlag's Tower. Imoen is along as professional trap finder, but I should be competent enough in esp with potions to make it through SoD.
    edited January 11
    Hello OlvynChuru,
    thanks really a lot for this mod. I'm having a blast stealing equipment from enemies due to the fact that I improved a lot the pickpocket skill on my thief.
    I should also note that this has given incentive to play a rogue archer from Artisan's kitpack and simply stick with it rather than something like dual classing out to fighter- between items and a few mods with dex increasing stuff and simply leveling I'm expecting to utilize pretty much all the skills at a high level.
    edited January 31
    Hey,
    planning to play my first BG2 playthrough with this mod.

There is a mod I would like to install with yours, named Rogue rebalancing (see here: https://avenger981.github.io/doc/readme_rr.html) that reworks a bit the shadow thieves via the component Shadow Thief improvements.

1) I noticed you added some items in Aran Linvail's locks, but the mod above, most specifically the component "Shadow Thief improvements" seems to add some as well. Will I lose your items if I install both mods?

2) Am I wrong by thinking that you can get the items you added that Aran has in his lock only if you join Bodhi?
    Post edited by Ulkesh on
    edited February 1
    Heads up for compatibility with Talents of Faerun.

When adding it's own kits, ToF adds a dummy line to kitlist.2da that is mostly asterisks, like the RESERVE line that comes by default as first line. The Detect Illusion component here seems to be reading kitlist.2da line by line to detect rogue kits. Ideally, it would ignore the asterisks, but instead it fails to install.
    1) I noticed you added some items in Aran Linvail's locks, but the mod above, most specifically the component "Shadow Thief improvements" seems to add some as well. Will I lose your items if I install both mods?

I don't think so.
    2) Am I wrong by thinking that you can get the items you added that Aran has in his lock only if you join Bodhi?

Picking it doesn't turn anybody hostile if you're working with the Shadow Thieves.
    Well, thanks.
    edited February 19
    1) Apart from Aran, any other
    epic lock netting you some items available anywhere?

2) Rogue rebalancing reworks thief HLA, and in particular, traps. Will your component work well with the renewed traps, or you would suggest me to avoid installing it? Readme: https://avenger981.github.io/doc/doc/rr_core.html#Thief_High_Level_Ability_revisions
    I have 250 skill points in Pick locks, but when I try to unlock Aran's safe, all I get is the "description" of the fact that it is an epic lock. What do you suggest me to do?

edited February 27
    I have 250 skill points in Pick locks, but when I try to unlock Aran's safe, all I get is the "description" of the fact that it is an epic lock. What do you suggest me to do?

Edit: Solved it.
    the key was drinking a couple of mastery thievery option and get 285 in lock pick
    Post edited by Ulkesh on