Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Gem bag in SoD only carries 20 items?!

Greetings everyone. :)

So I just finished the main game last night for the first time (yeah, I'm a noob like that) and immediately started SoD after the final credits rolled. One thing I noticed was that all my containers for gems, scrolls and potions were gone. A quick google search showed that was supposed to happen, so no harm done. Well, having retained most of my gear from the end of BG:EE, it was starting to be a nightmare to manage my inventory as new loot was found, so I was exhilarated to eventually find a gem bag. Problem is, a (very) short time after I got the message that it was full! I mean, I played around 150h in the main game and that never happened, so I opened the bag and counted the gems: twenty. If I'm correct, that was the limit in the vanilla version of the game, right? EE got it up to 100 storable units.

So my question is… is this a bug, or was it meant to be like that from the start?
Also, what about the other type of containers (potions and scrolls)? Is the limit just 20 items, too?

StummvonBordwehrGirewan

Comments