Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Why is there still no option to disable the map zoom effect in BGEE?

The issue was raised like a year ago by many others, as well as myself. How long can it possibly take to add in the option to BGEE to disable this nausea inducing feature when it apparently already exists in PST? It's extremely frustrating because not only does it make playing BGEE really undesirable these days, but I bought Siege a long time ago before I knew the map change existed, and I still haven't been able to play it because you guys won't take 30 seconds to add in a check box.

The map zoom transition is a perfect illustration of INT vs. WIS - making change to the base game because it can be done, without anyone ever considering whether or not it should.

Please get the fix into the next patch. I don't want to have to wait another year only to find that the games I bought are still tedious to play due to one extremely annoying, yet extremely solvable problem.

lefreutKilivitzParysAndreaColomboRavenslightDawglicious

Comments