Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi guys! From an old player to a new player!

Hi guys, shion here.
I just bought the game on android. I have been a big fan of BG since it was still on the old school PC. I had that edition where I have like 5CDs and a huge map. As a kid, it was my dream game to play when I was older because I lost my CD copy of it and can't find it anywhere anymore. So coming to the game is like a train ride to my childhood! I'm so excited except for the download size of 2.5GB. Not everyone is blessed with a good data plan. I'm from the Philippines, I used to be from the middle east, internet is so bad, I'm looking for an external file where I can at least download partial of the files. Or if it's possible if I can download it partially by time.

Again, greetings my fellow warriors!

AngulimalaSkatanmlneveseronaldo

Comments