Skip to content

Hi guys! From an old player to a new player!

Hi guys, shion here.
I just bought the game on android. I have been a big fan of BG since it was still on the old school PC. I had that edition where I have like 5CDs and a huge map. As a kid, it was my dream game to play when I was older because I lost my CD copy of it and can't find it anywhere anymore. So coming to the game is like a train ride to my childhood! I'm so excited except for the download size of 2.5GB. Not everyone is blessed with a good data plan. I'm from the Philippines, I used to be from the middle east, internet is so bad, I'm looking for an external file where I can at least download partial of the files. Or if it's possible if I can download it partially by time.

Again, greetings my fellow warriors!

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Welcome!
    Whether you buy it from Beamdog,Steam or Gog its downloader lets u stop the download and continue later ,or ,in cases of connection down or slow connnection you can take your time to download/install it.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    PC or tablet?
  • CookieShionCookieShion Member Posts: 5
    Oh, thanks for the response guys! I thought that if in case of an intermittent connection, I might lose the time and data I spent. I'll start to download today. ??
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Hello and welcome!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! :)
    PC or tablet?

Tablet. :smiley:
    Hi guys, so I was able to download it through my friend's house and we're rockin' it!

We're jumping on the nostalgia train!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the adventure!