Skip to content

What do you always do?

Whether you are human, halfling or half-orc, lawful good, true neutral or chaotic evil, what are the inconsequential little things you always do no matter what character you are playing?

Me, I always give Poe, the young bard on the Firewine Bridge, 10GP for telling a rousing tale (and then always feel slightly miffed that he won't talk to me later because he is working on something new).

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    In no particular order:
    • Heavily mod my game
    • Kill Drizzt and sell his stuff
    • Side with Bodhi
    • Pick the chaotic choice when available
    • Kill Valygar the Visible Stalker
    • Kill that ex-bird halfling harper for killing Xzar
    • Kill Drizzt again and sell his stuff a second time

And for NwN: Always gotta take Grimgnaw along.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    edited October 2019
    I always pick the "Why are you so fat?" dialogue option when talking to Centeol. I can't help chuckling every single time, too...
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I always deliberately antagonize the cowled wizards so that I can throw bees at them.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    BG1: I always clear out every forested section as much as possible, and I always turn the rear, upper room of the Jovial Juggler into a party meeting room. I almost never visit the Burning Wizard or Red Sheaf inns after the first time. Essentially, I use Beregost as my home town every single playthrough.

BG2: I do almost all of the stronghold quests by modding the game. Similarly, my female PC almost invariably ends up with either Jaheira or Aerie. (After finally finishing ToB, I will probably knock that off with Aerie, though, as it gets stupid) Otherwise, I always end up using the De'arnise keep as my primary stronghold, even if I've already completed the others. It just feels like a proper home, unlike the others.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Skatan wrote: »

Damn! I really need to learn to use the search function.