I finally decide to post on my favorite part of the forum!
Big fan of BG1 and 2, I hardly played Icewind Dale 1 and never 2.
Lately my playing time has been reduced considerably. But I have a lot of opportunity to play on my phone (little times here and there). Having already a playthrough in progress in SOD, I didn't want to play two characters at the same time on BG.
So I decided to play IWD:EE.
Thanks to @Gusinda
I could install a modded version: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/81201/iwdee-2-5-17-0-modfile-with-extra-areas-and-npcs
I did a first playthrough where I went to a little after wyrm's tooth glacier. I stopped it because I got a bit tired of managing first 6 characters, then 4, then 3 (on mobile). So I decided to do it all over again but playing solo.
And as I never tried to play in no-reload, I thought why not!So I present you my personal challenge : to finish Icewind Dale : Enhanced Edition in solo no-reload in 26 attempts or less.
(so much confidence ^^)Rules:
- no cheating except teleporting via the console to save some time (which is precious)
- I have the right to reload when I'm interrupted and the application shuts down (it happens all the time when it's in background)
- I have the right to add temporarily, once, the few NPCs to strip them but once stripped of their items I release them permanently. (I don't want to kill them to summarize)
- I play in "core rules" difficulty
- My first character will have a name that starts with an "A", when he dies, the next one will start with a "B" and so on until "Z" which will be my last chance.
- I plan on playing mostly FMT but I can change class
The installed mods add many items and I intend to take advantage of them... The challenge will be already very difficult for me!
EDIT : one of the mods adds the bonus merchant from BG2 (same inventory, different names). I won't buy frome them, because I feel it would be overpowered, robe of Vecna for example.