Skip to content

[mod] Fyalvara, the warrioress from Rashemen

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
There is a new mod at Weasel Mods already! Yep! It's true!

fyalpng.png

The mod adds a new companion to BG2EE: Fyalvara, a human warrioress from the distant land of Rashemen. Upon install, she can be a kitless fighter, a wizard slayer, or a totemic druid / fighter dual-class (may only level up as a fighter).

Fyalvara can be found in the docks district.
When asked about her past, FYALVARA tells you she came to Athkatla from Rashemen, a land located in the Unapproachable East region of northeast Faerun. The land is known for their strong berserkers and wise Wychlaran. She, however, never wished to walk the path of magic. If she has to fight, she would rather use her own muscles. She is as strong as many young berserkers, even though she's not of young age herself.

Download
Forum

Thanks to @Llewren and Luc for their help on this mod!

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    @megrimlock I hope you already made a new install because of Lhannd and now you need to start over!
  • megrimlockmegrimlock Member Posts: 40
    Joke's on you. Now you need to make TWO new mods every time I restart.
    Dammit!
  • MothorMothor Member Posts: 245
    Nice, is she romanceable or/and befriendable?

Also does she have any personal quest?
    Considering she was married before, she has kids and grandkids... she's not really interested in any romantic relationships.

And of course, there is a friendship and the initial meeting with her starts her personal quest. If you accept her into your party, of course. If you keep her once the quest is over is entirely for you to decide.
  • MothorMothor Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2023
    Considering she was married before, she has kids and grandkids... she's not really interested in any romantic relationships.

And of course, there is a friendship and the initial meeting with her starts her personal quest. If you accept her into your party, of course. If you keep her once the quest is over is entirely for you to decide.

Oh I see, it would be kinda unique and orginal romance though as there are hardly any mods that allow to romance older women. She looks around 50 from the picture so I was a bit surprised that she even got grandkids.

The closest would be Jaheira who is seemingly a fair deal older than the PC and was married. Well, technically Viconia was married too (and might be even older) but acts more like a woman in her 20s or 30s than a woman who is uncertain whether to seek new love or not. Viconia's marriages were seemingly only for domination and never for love or even mutual respect.

Cool that its possible to befriend her at least. Does it affect her ending in any way? Or her responses to the PC?

Last thing...does she have any content in ToB like banters or additional quest?
    You can have grandkids in your 50s :) If you have kids when you are 18 and then your kid has a kid when they are 18, you can be a grandparent when you are 36. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it's not that impossible :)

As for ToB content: all my mods have both SoA and ToB banters, talks with PC, interjections, and so on. There are two epilogues and something you can craft with Cespenar's help. As for quest: that part does not continue in ToB. In ToB she stays because she already helped you in SoA and she wouldn't leave it all unfinished.

The rest you will need to see on your own ;) I don't want to spoil too much.
  • bonewhiteglorybonewhiteglory Member Posts: 19
    She looks AWESOME, thank you Lava!
    Thanks for such reaction :)

She's way smaller than Lhannd I just released, but they should be nice additions, and just as Dvaradime, they start with a quest that add new areas to the City of Coin.

Hope you'll enjoy both new mods! :)
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    An interesting character considering I played a male Human from Rashemen who became a Druid and left Rashemen because of strict cultural expectations.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,026
    Thank you!
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited July 2023
    EDIT: And right after I posted this, I found her in the Sea's Bounty tavern, main floor.

I searched around the open air area of Athkatla's Docks district and didn't find her. Where is she normally?

Thankee!