Skip to content

Would You Rather: Special Happy Lucky Bonus Prize Edition

semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
A genie breaks into your home in the dead of night to offer you a single wish at gunpoint. The genie has already given away all the best wishes, so there are only a few choices left. Which do you pick?
  1. Would You Rather: Special Happy Lucky Bonus Prize Edition16 votes
    1. A lifetime supply of a pizza of your choice (except for pepperoni)
      12.50%
    2. The literal heart of your greatest foe, plus a free ice cream
        0.00%
    3. An extra copy of your current or future spouse, but both copies are reduced to 1/3 of their normal size
      12.50%
    4. Whenever you get 8 hours of sleep, all of your housework and unpaid chores are done automatically
      43.75%
    5. A Death Note, like from the anime
        0.00%
    6. Stop being a loser
        0.00%
    7. Take the genie's place, flying around the world delivering wishes (ironic twists are optional)
        0.00%
    8. Trade one of your addictions for another addiction
        6.25%
    9. One fictional character of your choice becomes real (optional: s/he also becomes your new roommate)
      25.00%
    10. The opposite of any of the above wishes (please specify the terms)
        0.00%

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Oh man, a lifetime supply of Hawaiian Jack pizza. Yes please!
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    It was a toss up between pizza and free cleaning. But one can not deny free food. Even if I don’t want it, I can definitely share it with those who may need it more than I. I just hope they like anchovies and artichokes.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hahahahahahaha i find this scenario silly as hell i can just imagine:

you, sleeping at night in your bed and then all of a sudden there is a big bang that wakes you up and the genie from aladdin comes in with a super shot gun from doom pointed at you while saying: Hey! here is a list of some awesome wishes that i am going to give you for no reason, better pick one or im going to blow your brains out!

and then here i would be in my stupor thinking to myself; ah, lol buddy? why would i be compelled not to take one of these wishes for free and for no cost, stow the gun holmes and calm the hell down, i'll be picking my wish you can guarantee it good buddy
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    edited October 2018
    I'd choose Iron Man, mostly because Tony Stark could do a lot of good (or bad) with his inventions. It would set technology ahead decades if he were real. Not sure I'd want him for a roommate though. He's kind of a dick...

Edit: For the record, pizza was a close second.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, this one!

I want my studies, homework, practical notebook writing, assignments, academic projects and posters, and so on, and so on... to be automatically done cause they are all unpaid chores! :D

But I need to get that 8 hours sleep first, which is rare for me. :p

Yeah, yeah, yeah, this one!

I want my studies, homework, practical notebook writing, assignments, academic projects and posters, and so on, and so on... to be automatically done cause they are all unpaid chores! :D

But I need to get that 8 hours sleep first, which is rare for me. :p

8 hours of sleep is rare for me as well, because i usually get 10 ;)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Please make no unwarranted assumptions about the reasons behind my choice in this poll.

Please make no unwarranted assumptions about the reasons behind my choice in this poll.

It may create a distortion or rupture in the very fabric of space-time...
    ah, speaking about poll choices, i forgot to mention who my fictional character is, and im going to choose orchid from the new killer instinct, specifically the one with the level 50 items/gear in the white outfit thats all decked out in the tattoos ( even though ironically im not really into the tattoo thing )

originally i was going to choose android 21 from fighters but i thought; nah i will be minutely more practical hah

and since orchid would be my room mate that would be great, first she is an amazing fighter, so if someone were to be breaking into the house she would totally kick their butt, plus no doubt we would become good chums and we would be hitting the gym quite a bit ( based on the physique of orchid she no doubts exercises quite a bit ) plus based on her level she just had stacks of money on a table so she is also rich which is a good bonus, plus she has this weird ability to summon some sort of fire cat which looks kind of gnarly, just hoping it doesnt set fire to the house is all...
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    (grumble, grumble…) What good is pizza without pepperoni?

Hmm… Then by all means, do my chores.
    While you take care of those, I’ll just be out picking up that pepperoni, mushroom and onion pizza that you gave me a craving for.

Actually, considering the terms of that wish:

Let original spouse be x.

Let each cloned spouse be y.

The genie takes 1 x and gives you 2 y.

But y = 1/3 times x or y = x/3.

So you give away x and get back 2x/3.

That's a loss of x - 2x/3 = x/3 or 33.33% of matter quantity of your spouse.

Conclusions:

1. The genie tricked you and stole 33.33% of your spouse.

2. You also learnt how mass is lost in nuclear fission. ;)
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I only have unpaid chores. What a strange concept.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Hmmm. At first, I thought I'd take Adam Jensen from Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Might as well have a sexy roommate. Then, I wanted one of my D&D Characters, Loriannne Areen, who has a ton of money converted into gemstones and Jewelry. Because she is me, she'd share some of those with me and i'd never worry about being poor again. Plus, she's 6'2, 18/00 strength and would come with all her gear/magic items. Javelin of Lightning? Yes, please!

Housework was #2.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    LadyRhian said:

Hmmm. At first, I thought I'd take Adam Jensen from Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Might as well have a sexy roommate. Then, I wanted one of my D&D Characters, Loriannne Areen, who has a ton of money converted into gemstones and Jewelry. Because she is me, she'd share some of those with me and i'd never worry about being poor again. Plus, she's 6'2, 18/00 strength and would come with all her gear/magic items. Javelin of Lightning? Yes, please!

Housework was #2.

Wow. She can open all your pickle jars too!
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Having the chores magically done would be extra motivation to get 8 hours of sleep. So, double bonus!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Balrog99 said:

LadyRhian said:

Housework was #2.

Wow. She can open all your pickle jars too!
    Heck yeah!