Skip to content

Mod: Original casting sounds

2»

Comments

• SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
    edited October 2018
    i downloaded the game from beamdog client.
    EDIT: ok i solved. I deleted bg settings in documents folder and i created another starting new game and it works. So no problem with the mod! Sry, my bad! @Aedan @Tresset
    TressetAedan
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited November 2018
    I clicked on the link in the first post and was taken to a download page. I didn't click the download button but when I tried to navigate away I was taken to a page with a phishing message saying 'Your Mac has been infected with a virus - call this number straight away'.

I know it's just a scam but it doesn't make me want to download anything from the site.
    Tresset
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @Permidion_Stark That does sound pretty bad. I think it best I remove the link that Akuro gave if it does stuff like that. Such a host is not necessary anyway since the download is available on our own forum.
    Permidion_StarkJuliusBorisov
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited November 2018
    @Tresset

Thanks. I think that's a good idea. I will download the zip file instead.
  • _DrAzTiK__DrAzTiK_ Member Posts: 9
    excuse me but where do we have to install the files ? where is the "00766" directory ?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @_DrAzTiK_ Just put the files in your override folder. The directions provided in the OP may be a bit outdated. I don't think the game uses 00766 as its directory anymore...
    JuliusBorisov
  • _DrAzTiK__DrAzTiK_ Member Posts: 9
    ok thank you mate
  • WormkingWormking Member Posts: 60
    Its workin thanks :D