Skip to content

Custom PC & NPC Portraits

Comments

• MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    Found another candidate for portrait of Haer'Dalis:

LadyRhian
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Mirandel Possible. He certainly has the blue hair part down!
  • coffin_nailercoffin_nailer Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2018
    Can someone edit this portrait so that the left has a similar skin tone and hair color to the right?

Aedan
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    I barely see a difference, but here you go:

Aedancoffin_nailerGotural
  • coffin_nailercoffin_nailer Member Posts: 16
    thanks!
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited October 2018

She also did a bunch of BG:EE/PoE portraits over at ArtStation too. Well worth checking out for elf and half-elf players.
    That one with the kara-turian dot-eyebrows looks especially well done.
    ProontAerakar
  • polymorphedsquirrelpolymorphedsquirrel Member Posts: 114
    edited November 2018

I have a terrible sense of humor and I am sleep deprived so here you go:

I will go to bed now and deeply regret posting this when I get back up again.

While I acknowledge that responding to a year-old post is not something that should be normally done, I wanted to say that this would certainly ease romancing CHARNAME a lot of frustration. As it seems to me that simply adjusting saturation and contrast on her SoD portrait is enough to make her fit in with the BG2 cast, this may be the only of these conversions that has some added function :)

ProontWise_Grimwald
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    edited November 2018

I have a terrible sense of humor and I am sleep deprived so here you go:

I will go to bed now and deeply regret posting this when I get back up again.

While I acknowledge that responding to a year-old post is not something that should be normally done, I wanted to say that this would certainly ease romancing CHARNAME a lot of frustration. As it seems to me that simply adjusting saturation and contrast on her SoD portrait is enough to make her fit in with the BG2 cast, this may be the only of these conversions that has some added function :)

It's backwards though.

It should go green->yellow->red->green. Not red->yellow->green->red

Edit-Oh, it's doing both.
    Proont
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Mirandel said:

Imoen

I REALLY like it. :)
    DaevelonProontAedan
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Mirandel said:

Imoen

7/10: Not mischievous enough.
    DJKajuruProont
    ThacoBell said:

Mirandel said:

Imoen

Mmmm.... Compare to which of the official? :)

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Mirandel said:

ThacoBell said:

Mirandel said:

Imoen

Mmmm.... Compare to which of the official? :)

I would say the three of them,but even more on 2 and 3. Imoen has a tomboyish and childish trait that perhaps characterizes her as mischivieous.
    ThacoBell
    @Mirandel Paritcularly with the first portrait, that single raised eyebrow implies a lot of mischievousness. That is the look of someone who just came up with a totally awesome idea you guys, seriously!
    DJKajuruAerakarProont
    Personally, I think that the new one looks more mischievous. That's why I like it. Admittedly not tomboyish.
    When I was young I knew a family of girls all of whom looked similar to that image and all of whom were very mischievous but also very feminine.
    Mirandel
    ThacoBell said:

@Mirandel Paritcularly with the first portrait, that single raised eyebrow implies a lot of mischievousness. That is the look of someone who just came up with a totally awesome idea you guys, seriously!

Seriously? To me it's imply sarcasm at best and the only "tomboyish" feature I see is the haircut.

Guess, we understand word "mischievous" very differently: for me it's first and foremost something joyful and playful. Very mature serious on the bother of sadness and stoicism expression on any of the official portraits is far from it for me. So much so, that the voice (truly mischievous one) does not fit (again, to my ears) and I am forced to search for a more suitable protrait.
    @Kamigoroshi I also see straight up pig noses show up in a lot of orc art online as well.
    KamigoroshiProont
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    @ThacoBell There's more: in many Japanese "isekai" light novels, orcs are hunted down by adventurers for their delicious and pork-like meat. Apparently it's not cannibalism if they're oinking demi-humans.
    ThacoBellProont
    That's horrific!
    DJKajuruProontWise_Grimwald
  • YeahBoooyYeahBoooy Member Posts: 2
    Heyo, if anyone is still baldurising, does anyone fancy a shot at this one? I am envisioning a mage character, wearing a blue or red unhooded robe, or something not dissimilar. If anyone can help, many thanks!
    Vasculio
    edited November 2018
    Here is a quick attempt.

YeahBoooy
  • YeahBoooyYeahBoooy Member Posts: 2
    Sweet man, thanks!
    Wise_Grimwald
  • LordLeviathanLordLeviathan Member Posts: 97
    edited November 2018
    Hi guys, long time no see.

After several years of playing other games, I decide to do another run with baldur's gate.I have decide on a cleric and sorcerer run.

I decide to use Macharius and Yarrick from warhammer 40k and looking for help to baldurise them.Also the two picture are just example what I am looking for and if you could find better quality picture or different picture of these two you can use them.

One last thing, I am looking for dawn of war soundset that I used to have several years ago but cannot find on the forum anymore, so if someone could help me find it that will be great.

Edit: In the end, I did it myself and It was very lazy of me of asking someone else to do something so easy.I should have know better.

But I am still searching for that old dawn of war soundset and so if you find it, sent me a reply.
    Post edited by LordLeviathan on