Skip to content

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
JuliusBorisovBlackravenAstroBryGuyThacoBellAxieStummvonBordwehr

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ThacoBellJuliusBorisovAxie
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited December 2018
    About time, I say...
    Post edited by Tresset on
    GrimjackMV[Deleted User]
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    edited December 2018
    Of course, it's not so impressive to notice how stupid are some kind of people... Shitstorm is always a prerogative of idiots, who talks without even knowing the subject.
    Thank you for sharing this, another brick on the wall for my desire of Apocalypse :D
    [Deleted User]
  • GrimjackMVGrimjackMV Member Posts: 151
    edited December 2018

Huh. So gog verified owners gave the same score as steam users (who are all verified owners)? Yeah, that makes sense. I remember people saying there was no review bombing going on. Steam only allowing owners to rate their games is something people have been wanting gog to do. Sometimes the problem is high nostalgia scores or scoring an older version of a game.

Another change I would bring to Steam reviews, I wouldn't allow anyone to review a game until the refund period runs out. That way, they can't buy a game, review bomb it and then refund it - all within 10 or 30 minutes.

When the refund period has expired, then I would give owners a chance to pour that venom on the reviews section. Not before, it's too easy to abuse.

Grond0JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]StummvonBordwehr