Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

1213214215216217219»

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    “Tiax shall naturally take two shares! One for Tiax, one for Tiax’s god!”
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    There turns out to be 650 gp, 1100 sp, and 10 fire Agates, worth about 50 gp each.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited February 2019
    Nimran wrote: »
    “Tiax shall naturally take two shares! One for Tiax, one for Tiax’s god!”

Alora gives Tiax a stern, disapproving look but then it occurs to her that she would quite like to have two shares as well. "I have made a decision," she announces "We've got so much money that everyone is going to get two shares! We all get twice as much!"
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Just add it to the bag, we can divvy it up when we get back to civilization. For now focus. I am also surprised your not memorized by that ruby sword anymore girl.
    Alora doesn't allow Anomen's grumpiness to spoil her good mood. She happily scoops up all the treasure and adds it to their stash. "Right, where shall we go now?" she asks cheerfully.

OOC: @LadyRhian - I'm a bit lost again. Are there any doors or corridors we haven't tried yet?
    Yes. There was a hallway beyond the passage that led to the room with the priest, and there was a hallway leading south before that.
    We'll take the hallway beyond the passage that led to the room with the priest. Alora will scout ahead, looking for traps and secret doors.
    edited February 2019
    The hallway comes to a four-way passage. You are approaching from the West. But Alora stops the rest of the Party. "Wait." She scrutinizes the section of the hallway at the center of the four-way intersection. The center of the hallway is a pressure plate.
    OOC: Can we skirt round the pressure plate to get to the other side?
    Nope. It takes up the whole 10' square.
    OOC: Is it possible for Alora to attempt to disarm the trap? If it is she will give it a go. If not she will lead the party back to the hallway leading south.
    Can’t we just grab the dead priests body and throw it on the pressure plate to see what happens?
    "Good plan Anomen. You go ahead. I'll stand well back," says Alora before slinking off to hide behind Minsc.
    :disappointed:
This discussion has been closed.