Skip to content

The LoB + SCS Solo Challenge vs Bhaal´s Cataclysm

Comments

• Mr_SaltyMr_Salty Member Posts: 188
    semiticgod wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty: Do you have Ascension installed? If so, she should not attack at first; the first group of enemies should be Irenicus, Bodhi, and two Fallen Solars as well as Imoen in Slayer form. Only after you activate all the energy pools and kill those demons will Melissan arrive, and even then, she'll escape and only return after you've killed one of the Five.

Without Ascension, Melissan will appear immediately, attacking alongside Slayer Shadows and so forth. When she gets sufficiently wounded, she will retreat into the main pillar and you have to activate the energy pools one by one in order to get her out, thus fighting her a total of four times before she finally goes down. Unlike in Ascension, those pools won't rest the party when activated, so if you're playing without Ascension, you may need to Wish-rest in between fights.
    i thought i had ascencion but it seems i dont ,but even without ascension how should 1 follow to beat her ? fully buffed i cant slap her down at all...... she summons alot of times beholders wich will debuff me even with immunity abjuration...... and i get slapped down pretty hard ill go install ascension if its still good to go but i need a know how to for beating her just attacking fully buffed is not gonna work imho think this is the end for me lol

alright my game install is now become a bit bad some installs did not work so i might aswell just cut the game here and start over with a kensai mage or so cleric mage is not realy my thing almost 80% of the game my planetar did the work for me lol, anyway this is also a good chance to fix the not dieing npc like imoen and caelar
    @semiticgod what mod order should be best then for me ? i am using currently
    for BG 1 i am using DLC merger BG1 NPC BG 1 Unfinished Buisniss CDTweaks SCS LEUI Lighting pack (Free action mod) EEUITWEAKS for the faydark auto roller only and lob save fix

as for BG 2 i am using all the same but without the BG 1 stuff (btw i heard there is a unfinished buisniss for BG2 dont know where to find that though + ascension
    @Mr_Salty: The Death Tyrant's anti-magic rays can be blocked with Spell Shield. You may need to resort to Harm to kill Melissan, which might take some reloads even if you do buff with Holy Power and make multiple attempts with the Harm spell. It's particularly rough because you need to fight her so many times, and you'd need to use Wish-resting to stay strong throughout. Casting Wish via Project Image is probably your best bet, since it will save you a bunch of spell slots.

If you install Ascension after SCS, you'll get Ascension with slightly worse AI, I think, but it's still going to be a huge challenge, well beyond anything else in the game. In that case, you won't have to worry about being able to Wish-rest and you can use mind flayer form during Time Stop to kill the demons at each energy pool, but you will probably need to keep Balthazar alive with Rod of Resurrection charges, hit Abazigal with a Protection from Magic scroll (and Sendai if you have a spare scroll), and spend a lot of time gradually bringing each of the Five to Near Death by kiting them with a sling and the Shield of Reflection to block Illasera's arrows. The sling and shield thing might actually be your best bet.

You're using a Cleric of Lathander(15)->Mage, right? You can use the Wand of Lightning trick to multiply the effects of Boon of Lathander: while paused, target yourself with all 6 bolts from a Wand of Lightning, order your character to cast Boon of Lathander, and unpause. Your character will cast 6 Boon of Lathander spells simultaneously, giving you +1 to hit, damage and saving throws as well as setting your APR to 5. With Holy Power, Draw Upon Holy Might, Righteous Magic, 6 Boon of Lathander spells, Improved Haste, the Gauntlets of Specialization, and Black Blade of Disaster, you should have 10 attacks per round at -22 THAC0, dealing a guaranteed 50 damage per hit, or 500 damage per round. If you use Iron Golem form instead of Black Blade of Disaster, your THAC0 won't be as good, but you'll deal 62 damage instead of 50.

@semiticgod
    the lightning wand thing i might try out sounds good lol but the reflection shield i dont have and my mod install is already ruined now so the run has come to an end i am clearing up the game right now for a new install hopefully with the proper order of mod installs to try it out again ! but u guys have helped me quite a bunch on tactics so far ! lol i did not think i could reach amelysan at all lol

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Mr_Salty: You need to install Ascension before SCS, but WeiDU remembers your load order, which means that you'd have to do a completely new install to get SCS AI to affect Ascension critters. Incidentally, I think completing the game without Ascension would be an excellent accomplish regardless. If you do set up a new install, you could move your save folder over to the new installation. That would let you continue to Ascension Melissan with the same character.

You know, I think a Cleric of Lathander(9)->Mage dual-class would be an excellent choice for a no-reload run. You'd be able to use Animate Dead in BG1, Wands of Monster Summoning in SoD, the Martyr's Morningstar against Belhifet, and the Wand of Lightning-boosted Boon of Lathander in BG2. You would have far fewer cleric spells in BG2, and you'd only have a single Boon of Lathander spell, but your ability to fortify the Martyr's Morningstar with Enchanted Weapon would let you hit Belhifet with it, giving you a fairly reliable means of beating him no-reload and with the save bug hotfix. You'd need 475,000 XP before you recover your cleric levels, though, so you'd be operating as a single-classed mage for much of SoD.
    StummvonBordwehrMr_SaltyHarpagornishistamiini
    @Mr_Salty: You need to install Ascension before SCS, but WeiDU remembers your load order, which means that you'd have to do a completely new install to get SCS AI to affect Ascension critters. Incidentally, I think completing the game without Ascension would be an excellent accomplish regardless. If you do set up a new install, you could move your save folder over to the new installation. That would let you continue to Ascension Melissan with the same character.

You know, I think a Cleric of Lathander(9)->Mage dual-class would be an excellent choice for a no-reload run. You'd be able to use Animate Dead in BG1, Wands of Monster Summoning in SoD, the Martyr's Morningstar against Belhifet, and the Wand of Lightning-boosted Boon of Lathander in BG2. You would have far fewer cleric spells in BG2, and you'd only have a single Boon of Lathander spell, but your ability to fortify the Martyr's Morningstar with Enchanted Weapon would let you hit Belhifet with it, giving you a fairly reliable means of beating him no-reload and with the save bug hotfix. You'd need 475,000 XP before you recover your cleric levels, though, so you'd be operating as a single-classed mage for much of SoD.

haha i am nowhere near yet ready to master a no reload ^^ have u not watched some of my videos ? i am a complete noob on knowledge hahahaa but yea i am reinstalling it the same way as before but then with the ascencion before scs like u said hope there is no errors in between it
    @histamiini @Harpagornis: Where can I get Potions of Heroism for Belhifet? I've gotten back to SoD with the Archer and I want to make sure we have dozens of Potions of Heroism for Belhifet. Currently I have 10 from BG1.
  • HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    edited April 2019
    Loreths hunt continues reaching Baldurs Gate without any big problems!

Going for Cloakwood Mines:

Bought Potions of Magic Blocking, Regeneration, Shield Amulet and Fireball Necklace (25 charges) in the case charm wont effect Davaeorn → In first Cloakwod area the fifth Tasloi dropped the Cloak of Non-Detection before Loreth moved on → Quickly charmed and feeded Peter of the North for another Oil of Speed → Got ambushed by Maneira but managed to charm her after using Sandthief Ring, looted another Potion of Magic Blocking and moved on → Charmed Drasus on the second try and feeded him to the guards, thanks for the Boots → Managed to charm Hareishan who got quickly killed by her guards but misclicked the loot so several guards started hunting Loreth before running around a corner + restealth kept her safe from any danger → Before confronting Davaeorn Loreth charmed the Guard and rested (five tries), used a Potion of Magic Blocking and sneaked up to the evil Mage trying to charm him too but failed → Davaeorn teleported several times near to the stealthed Loreth before she found a safe place waiting some minutes for the incoming guards who got burned with 17 charges of the fireball necklace → Instead of going for a 1vs1 Loreth decided to rest again (three tries) to get another charm on Davaeorn after his protections expired while also avoiding another Web + Stinking Cloud trigger → Charm worked this time and the bare fisted Mage was quickly feeded to his summons → Outside again the rest of Drasus party got charmed and feeded to the guards: Genthore (2), Rezdan (1), Kysus (3) – > Time for Baldurs Gate

East Baldurs Gate:
    After selling lot of stuff at Sourcerous Sundries the first target was the Ogre Mage in the canalization who got charmed and feeded to the Carrion Crawler → The next step was to three Carrion Crawler up into the city were they got parked waiting for more prey → With her preperations done Loreth did the same loop over and over again: Charm a Rogue → Feed him to the Carrion Crawlers → Grab the invsibility potions with right-click loot → Rest and repeat → Thanks to the paralyzation of the Crawlers there is no danger that a Rogue script might activate to drink a invisibility potion so at the end including Niklos outside Loreth managed to collect 28 potions from the Thieves Guild – not that bad → After that Loreth searched all buildings but only get six more potions

Northeast Baldurs Gate:
    Quickly charmed Marek who took out Lothander after ten minutes for three more invsibility potions → Marek was feeded to the Merchants League guards for one more potion and his precious Short Bow +2

Central Baldurs Gate:
    Two more optional invisibililty potions in Oberan´s Estate but Loreth denied killing anyone and moved on

Invisbility Potions so far:
    +1 Jaheira
    +1 Beregost Estate (2. Floor)
    +1 Nashkel Estate (2. Floor)
    +3 Vitiare (Nashkel Carnival)
    +1 Merchant Tent Chest (Nashkel Carnival)
    +1 Daer´Ragh (Nashkel)
    +3 Gandolar Luckyfoot (Halfling Village)
    +2 Narcillius Harwilliger Neen (Valley of Tombs)
    +1 Revenant Tomb (Valley of Tombs)
    +1 Nimbul (Nashkel ambush)
    +1 Tranzig (Beregost Feldepost´s Inn)
    +1 Hareishan (Cloakwood Mines)
    +3 Niklos (East Baldurs Gate)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Rogue (Thieves Guild)
    +3 Narlen Darkwalk (Thieves Guild)
    +1 Rededge (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Husam (Thieves Guild)
    +2 Alatos „Ravenscar“ Thuibuld (Thieves Guild)
    +1 Black Lily (Thieves Guild)
    +1 Arkion (East Baldurs Gate)
    +3 Halbazzer Drin (Sourcerous Sundries)
    +2 Rogue (Shop of Silence)
    +3 Lothander (Northeast Baldurs Gate)
    +1 Marek (Northeast Baldurs Gate)
    +1 Glanmarie (Oberan´s Estate Central Baldurs Gate)
    +1 Delorna (Oberan´s Estate Central Baldurs Gate)

P.S. I never really paid huge intention to Potions of Heroism but i am pretty sure that there are several traders in SoD @semiticgod - maybe @histamiini will have some concrete numbers! ;)
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiiniMr_SaltyAerakar
  • histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,428
    @semiticgod I'm not home currently so I can't check it out. But over 40 Heroism Potions sounds about right. There's at least 15 Potions of Power, few of which you get from guests in Coalition Camp and Dragonspear Castle.
    Harpagornis
    @semiticgod: Getting lots of Potions of Power is the easiest one beside buying them or - like @histamiini said - getting them from some quest: If you have some patience during the Siege on Dragonspear and not engage Ashatiel immediately you can collect 50+ Potions of Power. Should be enough.
    histamiiniStummvonBordwehr
  • histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,428
    @Harpagornis Damn that would be sweet, I need to try that sometimes.
    @Harpagornis: Do you mean, just wait around during the siege while the Crusaders and coalition fighters kill each other?
    Harpagornis
    So i started off my Kensai hes now max level in bg1 what would u guys recommend on gear that he must get!
    @Mr_Salty: Basically everything you can. Algernon's Cloak and the Nymph Cloak will take care of a lot of the game, but you'll need lots of Potions of Invisibility for various things, you'll want Spider's Bane or the Ring of Free Action, you'll want 2 fully charged Necklaces of Missiles for Sarevok, Durlag's Goblet and lots of Potions of Clarity for tanking (those potions are going to be your only way of getting immunity to fear since you can't wear Kiel's Helmet), the Boots of Speed, and the strongest versions of whatever weapons you have proficiencies for, plus all the Protection from Magic scrolls and Protection from Undead scrolls you can get. Check out Mike's RPG Center for a list of items and some hints on where to get them; that'll give you an idea of what you might want to get.
    @Mr_Salty: Basically everything you can. Algernon's Cloak and the Nymph Cloak will take care of a lot of the game, but you'll need lots of Potions of Invisibility for various things, you'll want Spider's Bane or the Ring of Free Action, you'll want 2 fully charged Necklaces of Missiles for Sarevok, Durlag's Goblet and lots of Potions of Clarity for tanking (those potions are going to be your only way of getting immunity to fear since you can't wear Kiel's Helmet), the Boots of Speed, and the strongest versions of whatever weapons you have proficiencies for, plus all the Protection from Magic scrolls and Protection from Undead scrolls you can get. Check out Mike's RPG Center for a list of items and some hints on where to get them; that'll give you an idea of what you might want to get.

isnt ring of free action impossible to get now ? with the save fix ? (dushai cannot be charmed anymore with that i remember 1 of u guys saying way back in 1 of the posts ) and i am not gonna kill her and make whole town red haha didnt needed to know bout scrolls or potions realy just the pieces u can equip to make the best ac/thaco possible for bg 1 the wiki is a good place but it also misses alot of stuff that u guys know more about haha that why i was asking for it

and i always go with morningstars since FOA is something i will not be passing up anytime soon ^^
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    You can actually just kill Dushai - particularly if you're not intending to do all the TotSC content. Just be careful about the way you approach the inn once villagers are hostile to ensure you don't chase them inside (which would turn the shopkeeper hostile).
    Mr_SaltyStummvonBordwehrsemiticgoddesshistamiini
    @semiticgod also as a pure kensai till 21 and seeing i cannot use ranged weapons or champ str scrolls how viable is Kensai on SoD on big B ? or the crusader attack for that matter (i am already a little bit worried over that haha)
    edited April 2019
    Grond0 wrote: »
    You can actually just kill Dushai - particularly if you're not intending to do all the TotSC content. Just be careful about the way you approach the inn once villagers are hostile to ensure you don't chase them inside (which would turn the shopkeeper hostile).

yea thats exactly the reason i would not want to kill her and get hostiles haha

Edit: @semiticgod or @histamiini what ranged weapon is best for the kensai? i see i could use throwing axes / or throwing daggers not sure if there is anything else (what would be the best dmg wise?)
    @semiticgod: Yeah, just wait as the troops slaughter themself. Beamdog stated here that there is no timer for the Siege so theoretically you have "endless" time. However it has happened to me that i got killed waiting far, far away from the action even though Invsibility and Cloak of Non-Detection should have kept me hidden. I can only guess what happened exactly as i always went afk waiting for longer than 30 minutes. Anyway: You will get tons of Potions of Power. Potions of Heroism however are very, very rare here. :/

I dont know whats up with my installation but even with the Save Fix installed i can charm Dushai quite regularly. Maybe the fix isnt working? However: Loreth will continue her potion hunt soon so the list for all invisibility potions in BG1 will get better and better. Will we reach the 100? We will see... ;)
    Mr_SaltyStummvonBordwehrhistamiini
    @semiticgod: Yeah, just wait as the troops slaughter themself. Beamdog stated here that there is no timer for the Siege so theoretically you have "endless" time. However it has happened to me that i got killed waiting far, far away from the action even though Invsibility and Cloak of Non-Detection should have kept me hidden. I can only guess what happened exactly as i always went afk waiting for longer than 30 minutes. Anyway: You will get tons of Potions of Power. Potions of Heroism however are very, very rare here. :/

I dont know whats up with my installation but even with the Save Fix installed i can charm Dushai quite regularly. Maybe the fix isnt working? However: Loreth will continue her potion hunt soon so the list for all invisibility potions in BG1 will get better and better. Will we reach the 100? We will see... ;)

hmm i just fast traveled and tested it out it took me 28 reloads to charm her, yea it is still possible seems like just takes more time patience is key now i guess haha
    StummvonBordwehrHarpagornishistamiini
    edited April 2019
    @Harpagornis Vitiare did not give me invis potions but he gave me 1 thief potion 1 agility 1 potion of healing

also checked nashkel merchant chests .. none to be found!
    Thats strange cause Vitiare - at least in my installation - is always an easy target to get invis potions right at the start. The other potion is in the left locked chest of the Trader who gives you the Violet Potion @Mr_Salty. If its not there you are maybe using other mods?! ;)
    edited April 2019
    Thats strange cause Vitiare - at least in my installation - is always an easy target to get invis potions right at the start. The other potion is in the left locked chest of the Trader who gives you the Violet Potion @Mr_Salty. If its not there you are maybe using other mods?! ;)

@Harpagornis
    its a fresh clean install
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item (Angel): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2351 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Allow non-humans access to all multiclass combinations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32 RC10
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v2.4
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.1.1
    ~LOB_SAVE_FIX/LOB_SAVE_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // improve saving throws of all non-joinable creatures
    @Harpagornis u should realy make a video guide on how u do these challenges i would be the first to watch it hahaha
    Dushai really shouldn't be able to be charmed with the hotfix installed. Her base save vs. breath is 5, and the +5 bonus will bring it to 0. Algernon's Cloak has a -1 save penalty, but that brings it to 1, which is supposed to be a 0% chance of failure.

If you actually need a 0 for a guaranteed successful saving throw instead of a 1, then there would be a 2.5% (1 in 40) chance of success in charming Dushai.
    StummvonBordwehr
    Throwing daggers are better for Kensais as ranged weapons than throwing axes because they get +1 APR. There aren't any magical throwing daggers until SoD, though, so you might prefer axes because a magical returning throwing axe will have better THAC0 and be able to hit a few more critters.

Still, I can't think of any good kiting targets that are immune to nonmagical weapons, so I think the answer is just throwing daggers. Besides, the proficiencies will be nice in BG2, when you can dual-wield the Firetooth +3 dagger and also get an early returning throwing dagger in the form of the Boomerang Dagger in BG2.
    Mr_Salty
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305

With a few exceptions, all of the potions @Harpagornis lists are added by SCS. I think there's an element of chance about whether a particular individual has invisibility potions, though mages and thieves are pretty safe bets for those. There's definitely though an impact from your installation options - you can choose the extent to which potions on enemies break during the fight.
    StummvonBordwehr