Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Grond0 Hard Luck. :'(
    Grond0
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I'm really surprised that someone would like to turn Xan into a F/T considering that the game has lots of thieves/characters that may dual into thief and how amazing Enchantment spells are in BG1.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited May 2019
    Raduziel wrote: »
    I'm really surprised that someone would like to turn Xan into a F/T considering that the game has lots of thieves/characters that may dual into thief and how amazing Enchantment spells are in BG1.

Sorry mis-typing late at night. I meant fighter/mage.

My reasoning for that is that my party is rather arcane heavy. Even Aura can cast arcane spells.

I also had Dynaheir and Indira.

I didn't originally plan to have Xan in the party due to him not being of Good alignment.
    StummvonBordwehrRaduziel
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @CrevsDaak: Re-creating the character sounds fine. It doesn't change the difficulty of the challenge if all the stats and items (if applicable) are the same.
    Wise_GrimwaldStummvonBordwehrStromaellolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    semiticgod wrote: »
    @CrevsDaak: Re-creating the character sounds fine. It doesn't change the difficulty of the challenge if all the stats and items (if applicable) are the same.
    I won't be able to give her the same spell selection since I forgot what she had, and I'll have to console in the Claw and the Golden Pantaloons since I had them when I beat Sarebro but I'm just going to create her right in BG2 and give her the correct XP by editing the save. But other than that, yeah, I can do it. I guess I'll just recruit Cernd instead of playing a Shapeshifter myself.
    I'm still working on the saves backup program right now so I'll start the run tomorrow if I get some time to play.
    Wise_GrimwaldStummvonBordwehrlolien