Skip to content

Region of Terror mod.

I have a problem with this mod. Everything was fine until a djini popped up in the slums al told me that one of drizzt companions is in Arlax.Then the game said that my map has been updated but I can‘t find Arlax anywhere.I have bp-bgt worldmap installed so I don‘t get what is wrong.Maybe I just can‘t find the location because the map is too big.Can somebody tell me where Arlax is in that case?

Comments

• AngulimalaAngulimala Member Posts: 82
    Arlax is waaayyyy down to the Southeast. Hope you found it.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • Doctorgaming69Doctorgaming69 Member Posts: 23
    Sadly no.Is it near of any cities by any chance?
    Do you know the area code?Maybe I can teleport there.
    edited August 2019
    @Doctorgaming69 The area code is RR3100. On my map it is located near Erlkazar, due east of Saradush. Directly south of Snowflake Mountains and Windspear Hills. Also might find more help in BG II Mods forum.
    Nope it‘s not there.But I tried the area code and it worked.I am just gonna play the mod with the area codes now.Thanks for you help btw.
    Weird. Well, enjoy!
  • ensbanaensbana Member Posts: 80
    I’m still in chapter 2 and don’t want to start Dritzz’s quests yet. Is any of the quests a timed quest and is it safe to leave Dritzz out of my party and come back for him later (might have to put him in a closed room before kick him out of the party)?

• Grumnar1982Grumnar1982 Member Posts: 16
    ensbana wrote: »
    I’m still in chapter 2 and don’t want to start Dritzz’s quests yet. Is any of the quests a timed quest and is it safe to leave Dritzz out of my party and come back for him later (might have to put him in a closed room before kick him out of the party)?

From my understanding of the Drizzt quest, is that you HAVE to have him in your party to do any of it. You can let the others die in favor of the regular NPCs. If you boot Drizzt he will leave forever, and all his party members will as well. The dialogue states this I believe as well when you boot Drizzt. I have only tested it once before...on normal BG2, so I do not know if anything changed in BG2EE or not.
  • AzyraAzyra Member Posts: 22
    Olá boa madrugada, alguém pode me informar se esse mod está disponível na versão mobile? Se sim alguém o teria disponível ou sabe onde posso encontrar-lo? Obg
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    In English, please!
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    edited January 12

From my understanding of the Drizzt quest, is that you HAVE to have him in your party to do any of it. You can let the others die in favor of the regular NPCs. If you boot Drizzt he will leave forever, and all his party members will as well. The dialogue states this I believe as well when you boot Drizzt. I have only tested it once before...on normal BG2, so I do not know if anything changed in BG2EE or not.

I have played it on BGT, and it was the same. No Drizzt no party

I have played it on BGT, and it was the same. No Drizzt no party

Olá, vc sabe se existe esse mod para a versão mobile?
    Hi @Azyra
    I dont think I understand, but if it is about installing the mod on iPhone or iPad you have to follow this guide:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66644/how-to-install-mods-on-ios-devices-no-jailbreak
    it is not easy, but it is the only way to install mods on iOS .

@jastey: think it is a question about iOS - if my translation skills work
    Eu uso o sistema Android. Obrigado por responder. Você sabe como eu faço para instalar no Android?
    Hi @Azyra
    If you play on Android, then I am to no help. I only play on iOS.
    But you could use this guide - I think:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87598/an-idiots-guide-to-modding-baldurs-gate-and-other-if-games-on-android-alone