Skip to content

[Kit Pack] I Hate Undead v3.7 [IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

123457»

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited October 2019
    Version 3.5 is up and it contains:

* Added Opcode 321 and 206 to all feature-type spell to prevent unwanted stacking.

* Fixed a bug where the Undead Hunter feature spell would overwrite the Holy Redeemer's.

* Fixed Holy Redeemer's Redeem - now the .spl file will make proper checks.

* Updated the QD Function to version 0.10 (thanks, @Argent77 )
    Gusinda
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Something makes me think there is a small issue with the Death Tricker. He gets one less normal trap than regular thieves and the number seems to be tied to the amount of Holy Traps he gets as they equal in number.
    I have a DT at 22nd level and he only gets four regular traps (and 4 Holy Traps) whereas a normal thief gets 5 regular traps. Is this intended?
    A small thing I know but just checking in with you about it.
    Zaghoul wrote: »
    Something makes me think there is a small issue with the Death Tricker. He gets one less normal trap than regular thieves and the number seems to be tied to the amount of Holy Traps he gets as they equal in number.
    I have a DT at 22nd level and he only gets four regular traps (and 4 Holy Traps) whereas a normal thief gets 5 regular traps. Is this intended?
    A small thing I know but just checking in with you about it.

Nope, my bad. I'll fix it. Thanks for reporting.
    ZaghoulGusinda
    Version 3.6 is up and it contains:

* Death Tricker will now receive common traps every 5 levels and special traps every 6 levels (not the other way around) as it should.
    ZaghoulGusinda
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Perfect, thanks for the quick fix. That did the trick, heh. :)
    Raduziel
    @LupusSolus

From the kit's description, page 1:
    The target can make a Saving Throw vs. Death with a -1 penalty for every six levels of the Dreadful Witch to avoid the effects. Once a Curse lands, it will affect its target for at least 3 rounds.
  • LupusSolusLupusSolus Member Posts: 183
    Ah, thank you and sorry for writing to you elsewhere.
    Raduziel
  • LupusSolusLupusSolus Member Posts: 183
    The Pain effect, I notice it slows enemies but what else does it do?
    Raduziel wrote: »
    Zaghoul wrote: »
    I just unlocked the level 13 curse Agony on my DW, but can't quite make out what it does to an enemy after it lands on them. What does it actually cause to happen?

Target suffers:

-4 to AC

Slowness

-4 to Thac0

25% of spell failure

20% damage penalty

@LupusSolus
    edited October 2019
    Version 3.7 is up and it contains:

* Fixed the number of pips a kit may add to Two-Weapon Fighting Style

Holy Redeemer, Pallid Mask and Circle Enforcer may now only put two pips, per PnP rules (all the other kits, including the Death Tricker and the Grave Mourner, may add 3 also per PnP rules).

Thanks for the report, @_DD_
    Post edited by Raduziel on
    Zaghoul_DD_Gusinda
    This mod is not being supported in this forum anymore. For further news, bug reports and everything else, please refer to the new thread at Gibberlings3. You may also get in touch with me through Twitter if you need something.

Cheers.
    Gusinda