Skip to content

[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn - v 1.9.7.5.1 [53 Cleric Kits and more for IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

1424344454648»

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    kjeron wrote: »
    Zaghoul wrote: »
    Heh, while your at it :) , I've noticed the spell Farsight no longer works. It casts but does not give the option to zoom in on areas farther away. The only other spell mod I use is IWDification. Does DoF touch that spell?
    Farsight doesn't work in SoD - it's a bug with the base game.

Thanks for saving me the trouble, @kjeron .
    edited November 2019
    LupusSolus wrote: »
    Was Fireshield recently changed to the Darkness sphere? I notice both my Dreadful Witch and Viconia have it.

Couldn't reproduce.
    Necromanx2 wrote: »
    @Raduziel not sure if it is related to this mod, but wanted to ask. I am in BGEE with the latest beta installed. I am using a Druid/Mage from Semeticgod mod. The mage Larloch Minor Drain does not provide HP when used. It does inflict damage, just no gain occurs for the caster. I thought I saw something about this here, so wanted to check with you. The cleric version gives me HP on my cleric kits.

I can confirm that DoF's fix is not working as intended. I'm trying to understand what I'm doing wrong with my code.

Probably fixed. Need testing, though.

Fixed. And a learn a cool thing with @kjeron while doing so. A win-win for me. :)
    Zaghoul wrote: »
    Heh, while your at it :) , I've noticed the spell Farsight no longer works. It casts but does not give the option to zoom in on areas farther away. The only other spell mod I use is IWDification. Does DoF touch that spell?

On a good note, Identify now gives a bonus to my characters lore score and lasts several rounds. I don't know what did that but I like it.

Base game issue.

---

ClearAir.2da will be ready by this weekend even if I need to burn the midnight oil.

Cheers.
    Post edited by Raduziel on
  • RigelRigel Member Posts: 251
    @Raduziel I love playing Halflings and I am very happy to discover that you included in your mod a possibility to create a Horn Guard of Yondalla. This is wonderful and I look forward to playing it.
    To tell the truth, I have never used any mod and yours will be the first. So I have some - pretty stoopid :-) - questions:
    - Where should I install the mod ?
    - Will I be able to import my PC in SoD and in SoA/TOB ? DO Ineed to install as well in the directories of these games your mod ?
    - Will my character be a ranger/cleric ?

Thanks a lot for your answers

Kind regards,

Rigel
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Rigel

Thanks for showing interest in DoF and sorry for taking this much to answer - usually I provide support way quicker than this but it is being a crazy week.

Here are your answers:

- Where should I install the mod ?

You have to unpack the mod's zip (A folder called DeitiesofFaerun and an executable called Setup-DeitiesofFaerun.exe) inside the same folder you have your game's .exe and a file name chitin.key - usually it is the game's root folder.

Run the .exe and follow the instructions (be patient as Yondalla will be one of the last options displayed).

An example for BGEE (Steam):
    kf632j1jd6nd.png

- Will I be able to import my PC in SoD and in SoA/TOB ? DO Ineed to install as well in the directories of these games your mod ?

Yes, as long as you also install it (exactly like above) for BG2EE too. Also, keep in mind that to avoid problems, if you're using several kit's mods it is wise to install them using the same order for both games.

- Will my character be a ranger/cleric ?

That's entirely up to you - just select Ranger/Cleric during character creation and then select Horn Guard of Yondalla.

Cheers.
    Hi @Raduziel
    You don't need to apologize, you answered very quickly and nicely !
    Thanks a lot for the answers. I have an other two questions :
    - Regarding Siege of Dragonspear, do I need to install something as well ?
    - I read in the description that you mention a spell"Spike Growth"". I do not know this spell. Is it included in the package or do I need to install an other mod ?

I will let you know of the adventure of my Halfling when she starts travelling around the Sword Coast.

Cheers

Rigel
    1) Just make sure SoD is already installed when installing DoF - and to modmerge first if your version is Steam's.

2) All the spell-related stuff (new spells, spells altering, etc) are inside the Sphere component (the third to be presented to you while installing the mod).
    Thanks a lot. My version is Beamdog.
    I will try to install the mod tonight when I go back home.
    edited November 2019
    This mod is not being supported in this forum anymore. For further news, bug reports and everything else, please refer to the new thread at Gibberlings3. You may also get in touch with me through Twitter if you need something.

Cheers.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,852
    Att the top, you have written "Dave (Stormcaller of Tempus)" which obviously should be "Dave (Stormcaller of Talos)"