Skip to content

New version of Sword Coast Stratagems (v32) available

Comments

• tedmann12tedmann12 Member Posts: 128
    After installing SCS, my baldurs gate EE UI and layout has been totally changed. I no longer have the option to choose starting a siege of dragonspear game, and the UI just looks way different than it did. Any reason for this?
    It just looks like its regular Baldurs Gate EE without siege of dragonspear now. But it creates some funny issues in game. Like it's use parts of siege of dragonspear ui with parts of regular bgee ui. My spellbook icons are in funny spots that they should not be. I've uninstalled my mods twice to figure out what it was, and both times it started right after I installed SCS. Without scs the game loads up like siege of dragonspear normally does and everything looks fine.
    Pardon my primitive techniques, but my screenshot button isn't working. Here are images. As you can see my spell icons don't fit the spellbook. This was never the case. My load screen changed from the siege of dragonspear screen to the BG:EE screen, and I get this weird error when I try to quick save.6eg970zycprm.jpg
    3tt0b9k9mlwv.jpg
    qd6arnsyk92a.jpg
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    edited October 2019
    I have a visual compatibility issue with Dragonspear UI++ mod.

In both BG1EE and BG2EE, I installed Dragonspear UI++ first, and then SCS, and I started seeing these red markings on character screen. It's not breaking anything, just visually looks a bit broken. Before I installed SCS, these markings were not there. I've attached the screenshot.

vr93gtacozhh.png
    Post edited by Ludwig_II on
  • Kiwi_LifterKiwi_Lifter Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2019
    Hello King David,

I have no problems installing the full mod on Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, but start getting error messages such as the below when trying to install it on 2:

"Install Component [Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage]?

nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? i

Installing [Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage] [v32.7]
    loading 4 tra files

Including and running function(s) restoration_ability_drain
    Copying and patching 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Appending to files ...
    Appending to files ...
    Copying and patching 4975 files ...
    ERROR: illegal 2-byte read from offset 61610 of 554-byte file C!PP26.ITM
    ERROR: [C!PP26.ITM] -> [weidu_external/workspace/C!PP26.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("C!PP26.ITM: read out of bounds"))
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 3 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 3580.
    Uninstalled 3 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 3580.
    ERROR: Failure("C!PP26.ITM: read out of bounds")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG and look for support at: For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at forums.gibberlings3.net.
    Using Language [English]

Install Component [Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage]?
    nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit?"

The only mods that I have installed previously that are different than my BG I install are Unfinished Business, and your Ascenscion and Wheels of Prophecy mods.

Cheers
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    I'm going to use SCS for the first time. Should I skip the component that changes the spells if I have never played IWD?
    JuliusBorisov
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 520
    If you're talking about the IWD spells component, that just ports these extra spells to the game, without loss of any original ones, so I don't see a reason why not.

Good on you for making the step to use SCS. It can be quite daunting at first, but it totally paid off for me and I started to even use the tactical components to make certain special fights more memorable. It really is a thoroughly well-thought out mod; you won't encounter any cheese there.
    Arvia
    @Isewein , thanks for your answer. I must have misunderstood, because I thought it also changed some spells that work differently in IWD than in BG. If it only adds some extra spells, I might have installed it.

I have installed many of the tactical changes... I might regret that :wink: .
    I'm not sure which difficulty setting to pick, though. As far as I've understood, most changes only get activated at higher difficulties, so I should probably go for "tactical", right?
    And then go back to lower settings after too many deaths?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Arvia Treat every difficulty setting as if it was one higher. The "basic" difficulty, despite being the replacement for "easy" in the main game, is about the level of "normal". So tactical is about core difficulty.
    StummvonBordwehrArvia
    @ThacoBell , I have decided to start with "Improved", which is the second lowest setting. If I don't feel sufficiently challenged any more (if I don't give up or grow old before that), I'll switch to "Tactical". I'm not that crazy about dying, but I don't want the easy way, either. I'm too easily frustrated, but also too easily bored... the curse of ADHD :wink:
    ThacoBell
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    @Arvia There is still a big difference between SCS (on 'Improved') and the vanilla game on core rules. That difference will be more or less noticeable depending on what components you installed. Remember, too, that you can fine-tune the components individually. So, for example, you can have Smarter Dragons, Improved Fiends, etc. on 'Improved' while having Smarter Mages on 'Tactical.' You can even fine-tune Smarter Mages components, so you could have their general A.I. on Tactical, but turn advanced casting and HLAs up or down as you see fit. A lot of customization is possible, which, along with fact that you can change these settings mid-game, is what makes v32 so great.
    ArviaStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
    @Arvia There is still a big difference between SCS (on 'Improved') and the vanilla game on core rules. That difference will be more or less noticeable depending on what components you installed. Remember, too, that you can fine-tune the components individually. So, for example, you can have Smarter Dragons, Improved Fiends, etc. on 'Improved' while having Smarter Mages on 'Tactical.' You can even fine-tune Smarter Mages components, so you could have their general A.I. on Tactical, but turn advanced casting and HLAs up or down as you see fit. A lot of customization is possible, which, along with fact that you can change these settings mid-game, is what makes v32 so great.

@OrlonKronsteen , I haven't seen that possibility to fine-tune components during a game. How is that done?
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    edited December 2019
    Go to 'Options' and 'Gameplay' like always. You will see the main difficulty slider as usual, which of course has been commandeered by SCS. However, below that button there's a 'Fine-Tune Difficulty' button. On a regular BG1EE install the button is on the left side beneath the red option buttons. In BG2 it's also on the left, directly below the main difficulty slider. This is how it's looking in my games, anyway. I'm not using SOD or any U.I. mods at present.
    When you click the 'Fine-Tune Difficulty' button, it takes you back to the game and brings up a widget that lets you fine-tune the individual components. Note that the widget won't pop up if the game is paused. And not all components are adjustable. For example, I noticed in my BG2 install that there is no option to tweak the sahaugin, githyanki or the Shade Lord. My guess is that this is because there aren't multiple A.I. scripts for them, but I could be wrong. But many of them are customizable, which is absolutely brilliant. You can make changes on the fly, without having to uninstall or reinstall components.
    StummvonBordwehrArviaJuliusBorisov
  • tuskadartuskadar Member Posts: 9
    Is this actually supposed to install without any hotfixes or additonal stuff?
  • I am finishing BG1 on the improved difficulty and have mixed feelings about the mage battles. Basically, the party can gang up on the solo mage before he has a chance to do much more than the prebuffs. I remember the Davaeron battle in the vanilla as quite challanging, but now we simply run straight to him and killed him on the spot before he teleported. Similarly, the horrors in the battle with Sunin were tough, but with SCS there was no distraction preventing us from combining fire and he fell in a matter of seconds. Next time I'm going to push the slider to the maximum and install all 'tactical' modules, but I don't know if that will be enough.

Granted, my CHARNAME is min maxed and with mods, the party is somewhat better equiped than in vanilla, but not that much differentfrom my previous playthroughs.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @tuskadar Yes.

@polymorphedsquirrel How much the mages buff is dependant on what difficulty your on. So if you're below "tactical" they won't be super protected.
    JuliusBorisov
  • I get it, I just wanted to point out that I don't think 'Improved' is on par with vanilla Core Rules as advertised, at least n BG1.
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited December 2019
    I get it, I just wanted to point out that I don't think 'Improved' is on par with vanilla Core Rules as advertised, at least n BG1.
    SCS has five difficulty settings (Basic, Improved, Tactical, Hardcore, and Insane) and the great majority of enemies are affected by the slider. At the lowest settings, SCS is about as difficulty as the unmodded game on Core difficulty; at Improved and Higher then enemies will behave much more intelligently; at higher difficulties, the enemies make more systematic use of their powers, and occasionally gain ability boosts.

Improved SCS difficulty actually is meant to be slightly more difficult than vanilla Core Rules, not on par with it.
    It is what it says it is: smarter choices, targeting, etc. Spellcasters' buffs/defenses are determined by a separate setting which can make them paper squishy to initially nigh-untouchable, depending on level/spells/abilities legitimately available to the creature as well as the prebuff settings. i.e. You can have Improved AI with minimal buffs. As well, if the caster isn't high enough level (or specializes in the wrong school) to legitimately have certain spells, they may be fairly vulnerable even at max buff settings. SCS respects all those factors.

If you gang up with a tricked out party on a minimally buffed BG1 solo mage (even Daevorn, who legitimately doesn't have access to higher than level 5 spells; in vanilla he only casts 1 spell higher than level 3 iirc), it's not difficult to gank him quickly. It's even possible you can find a few cases (especially BG levels) where the SCS version is easier than the vanilla version, depending on a number of factors listed above PLUS there are quite a number of foes in vanilla that have 'cheated' extra abilities/defenses/spells to try and compensate for terrible AI.
    Post edited by ithildurnew on
    leeuxGrond0
  • I can't say for sure, but I suspect the SCS component widening the selection of looted scrolls: In Candlekeep, chapter 6, there is no letter from Gorion (the 'you are a child of bhaal' one).
  • NeverusedNeverused Member Posts: 803
    I guess I’ll bring it up here as well: I think Death Spell now also being a valid way of clearing insects also can make neutral characters hostile, since Death Spell technically is targeting them to check for bugs, and is marked as an aggressive spell. I’m pretty sure this isn’t intended, but I also have no clue how one would fix this.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Neverused wrote: »
    I guess I’ll bring it up here as well: I think Death Spell now also being a valid way of clearing insects also can make neutral characters hostile, since Death Spell technically is targeting them to check for bugs, and is marked as an aggressive spell. I’m pretty sure this isn’t intended, but I also have no clue how one would fix this.

I'm not a modder, but wouldn't it just be the order things are done in that affects this? If the game checks first if things are hostile and, only if that is the case, then checks for insects wouldn't that prevent the behavior you've seen? I suppose you could argue that it's intentional for the spell to kill insects whether they are enemies or not, but I don't think that would be consistent with the original intention of the spell - which was designed to kill just enemy summons.
  • grlndbrggsgrlndbrggs Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2020
    This is my first time playing SoA w/ SCS installed [all components set to the highest difficulty], and I was wondering if someone could shed some light on how (for lack of a better word) “randomized” spell allocation and/or casting behavior tends to be for enemy mages.

Does, say, Lavok, receive a different set of spells per initialization? Just finished that fight and he opens with:

Spell Trap (cast previously)
    MGoI (cast previously)
    Shield (cast previously)
    Protection from Cold (cast previously)
    Stoneskin (cast previously)

Chain Contingency:
    - Symbol: Death
    - Finger of Death
    - Horrid Wilting

He then:
    - Casts Absolute Immunity
    - Summons a Planetar
    - Casts Improved Alacrity

At any rate... just curious/masochistic after having read certain walkthroughs — albeit of prior versions of SCS — that mention him pre-casting Spell Shield, deploying a Horrid Wilting/SI: Abjuration/Mordenkainen contingency, and casting Time Stop. Since almost all of those spells are absent from this current iteration’s spellbook I’d appreciate it if someone could share his/her own recent experience of the encounter.

Post edited by grlndbrggs on
  • SumSineRegnoSumSineRegno Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2020
    So I have been having problems with installing SCS's core component in the past...and then realized that it was a mod incompatibility. Apparently something to do with the cacofiend spell. Do you guys have an idea of what might cause it? The only thing I can think of is aTweaks and its components for fiends, or the summoning component for Tweaks Anthology. The platform is EET.
    SFO: Cloning SPL file(s) SPWI707=>dw#cacof and applying patch(es)...
    ERROR: Failure(" is not an integer, but one was expected") in apply_standard_function: inputs were func=parameter1, arguments=
    ERROR: [SPWI707.SPL] -> [override/dw#cacof.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure(" is not an integer, but one was expected"))
    ERROR: [.../stratagems-inline/fiend_spl_table] -> [weidu_external/workspace] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure(" is not an integer, but one was expected"))
    ERROR Installing [Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 10553 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 5900.
    Uninstalled 10553 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 5900.
    ERROR: Failure(" is not an integer, but one was expected")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG and look for support at: For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at forums.gibberlings3.net.
    Automatically Skipping [Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)] because of error.
    Using Language [English]
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 354867 string entries
    NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)

Editing this, in, but I figured out the problem it seems. Atweaks modifications for fiends don't play nicely with SCS, or is it vice-versa?
    Post edited by SumSineRegno on
  • CallirgosCallirgos Member Posts: 105
    Could someone send me the latest SCS through the message system on this board (attachment)?

I can't download from GitHub where I am.

Thanks
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,815
    Neverused wrote: »
    ...I think Death Spell now also being a valid way of clearing insects also can make neutral characters hostile...
    Confirmed. I tried using it in the Solaufein/Phaere/illithids and umber hulks encounter ... Solaufein goes hostile, Ust Natha questline instantly failed.
    grlndbrggs wrote: »
    Does, say, Lavok, receive a different set of spells per initialization?
    Yes. When you install SCS, the game chooses specializations for each mage, then chooses spells taking that specialization into account. A particular mage's prebuffs will be consistent between runs if you don't reinstall and stick to the same difficulty, but they will be different from another player's.

Incidentally, this can result in multi-stage fights changing specializations. For example, in my current installation, Kangaxx the Lich is a Necromancer and Kangaxx the Demilich is an Invoker.

And now, a weird little bug just observed in a rakshasa fight (version 32.4):

I just ran the Druid Grove right now, and went for an endurance strategy against the rakshasa. Late in the fight, as their spellbooks ran low, they resorted to spells like Burning Hands ... cast on self.
    e6iagkrw4b3b.jpg
    While it's interesting to know that rakshasa spell immunity has no effect on self-targeted spells, the question of why on earth a mage would ever hit themself with a single-target damage spell is more pressing. Apparently, Ihtafeer and friends are masochists. (It also happened with Saadat)
    Looking them up... no instances of Burning Hands memorized. They had Burning Hands minor sequencers (DW#MS3), which resulted in one BH correctly hitting a member of my party and the second hitting the caster somewhat later.
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehrGrond0OrlonKronsteen
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,815
    edited May 2020
    A bug report, observed in both my own installation (32.4) and others: the "Improved Fiends" component is not properly updating the vorpal balor weapon (balor.itm).

Per the readme, it's supposed to be changed to allow a save and to not chunk. That save-allowed, non-chunking version of the item exists in the mod folder. Unfortunately, the installation script doesn't actually apply the change; I ended up with a version of the item in my override folder that was identical to the base game's version.

Edit: weidu log for my installation added, in case there's a conflict with something else involved.
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.7
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.7
    ~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a Fighter-Alaghor of Clangeddin (cleric kit): v3.0
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v25
    ~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v25
    ~WILSONCHRONICLES/WILSONCHRONICLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wilson Chronicles - expansion for our favorite bear companion: 1.4.2
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3550 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict a random amount of damage (1d8 per level of the spell, plus 1 point per caster level, to a maximum of 5 points per spell level): v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v32.4
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v32.4
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #150 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Random: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01
    ~BIGGER_BARD_SONG/SETUP-BIGGER_BARD_SONG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bigger Bard Songs
    Grond0Mantis37
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    edited May 2020
    How much level scaling is in this mod? Can I be over-leveled? Does this mod make any kind of assumptions if I am playing it in EET? Starting a new game from Irenicuses dungeon assumes that you didn't play tales of the sword coast or siege, and you are considerably stronger for playing through these. I have a lot of stuff from the colors of infinity series and the region of terror installed on my EET, do you think maybe my level or equipment might get to a place that is inappropriate for SCS?
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    SCS doesn't level scale at all.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    edited May 2020
    I misread the difficulty slider dependent monster group component.