Skip to content

Saving Dorn and Neera on Legacy of Bhaal difficulty

2»

Comments

• enhancedgamerxenhancedgamerx Member Posts: 90
    Don't know about the invincibility command, but you can Ctrl+R on their avatars to heal them.

Neera dies in one hit so healing isn't much of help.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I don't play on LoB so I don't know if this will help but I find that if you run to the north edge of the map as soon as the Neera fight starts she will follow you and ask to join the party without you having to defeat the red wizard and his thugs. You can then accept her into the party and exit the map leaving her would be assassins hanging around in Beregost. They are then easy enough to avoid until you feel strong enough to take them out.

Dorn's encounter doesn't happen unless you talk to him so one way to keep him alive is to ignore him until you are high enough level to win the fight easily. I play on Core setting and I find if I wait until I am level 5 or 6 before triggering the encounter Dorn generally seems to survive.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited April 2022
    Don't know about the invincibility command, but you can Ctrl+R on their avatars to heal them.

Neera is invincible in that fight. There is no bug with her, the bug only affects Dorn.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    monico
    Ghamarro wrote: »

Neera is invincible in that fight. There is no bug with her, the bug only affects Dorn.

I tried making a new LOB game and going straight to the Neera fight and this time it was just like you said; Neera was invincible. I guess my previous save file must have been from a pre-2.5 patch as she kept dying instantly.
    JuliusBorisov

To do that, do I have to follow these instructions to enable to console first? https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61900/how-to-enable-the-console-in-bgee-sod-bg2ee-in-version-2-0-and-later
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited April 2022

To do that, do I have to follow these instructions to enable to console first? https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61900/how-to-enable-the-console-in-bgee-sod-bg2ee-in-version-2-0-and-later

Yes, indeed.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on