Skip to content

[mod] Yeslick BG2 - now also available for BG2EE

13»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,702
    ToB is way smaller. I added that part mostly to make him available in ToB at all, added few talks, banters...
    ...and yes, he obviously will never trust Sarevok, but the symbol of distruct is handled with normal banter. There are some mods that add dialogue that fires right after joining Sarevok... I think I wrote such mod myself, but I don't remember which one it was. Anyway, if all mods had such a dialogue, it would become problematic as there is a chance PC would get flooded by 4 talks all at once, because Sarevok is now in the team. I wanted to avoid that.

Anyway, thanks for playing the mod. I bet Pixel_Kaiser will be happy to know there are people who still enjoy his NPC!
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Yeslick has been updated to v4.0 to fix a EET install bug.
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    I enjoyed this mod on my most recent playthrough. A recommend from me.

Yeslick didn't seem to talk to any of the EE NPCs though, and since I went with Rasaad, Neera, Wilson, and Imoen, his banters were a bit thin on the ground.

Everything else was great.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    Yeslick NPC for BGII updates to v5!
    Verion 5 comes with fixes, optimization of dialogue triggering, a small tweak to account for the SoD events, and compatibility with Imoen4Ever!

Changelog:
    - Fixed banter: Yeslick should not banter if the other NPC is not in party; Yeslick should not say first line of the other NPCs.
    - Compatibility with Imoen4Ever added.
    - Optimized scripting of friendship path: dialogues cannot trigger too early if NPC is klick-talked to.
    - Corrected I_C_T2 to I_C_T.
    - Disabled part of dialogue about PC leaving BG city as a hero in case SoD happened.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    @dustbubsy late reply, but Yeslick should have one banter in each SoA and ToB with every EE NPC (including Wilson!). One in SoA is more of the lower side, but if you saw none then something went wrong.
    Version 5 fixes some banter triggering, maybe the banters bugged out on your game.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    The description:
    (Quote)

Do you have an online link to this kit somewhere that it was sourced from? I can't seem to find anything around the kit itself although I know I played Fighter/Cleric one in tabletop many years ago.
    I think we simply talked about this with Kaeloree and we based it on the deity's description. It was years ago, I don't really remember, sorry.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I think we simply talked about this with Kaeloree and we based it on the deity's description. It was years ago, I don't really remember, sorry.

No worries, I found it - FYI it's in the Forgotten Realms Demihuman Deities handbook, page 61
    Hah! Good to know what I based it on :D Really, sometimes it's hard to remember all the details :) thanks!