Skip to content

Restore Purchase

2»

Comments

• ArnebArneb Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2019
    Well, if that’s really gonna work I can’t help but find all this story hilarious. Bitter laughs, but laughs anyway. I mean, I restrained myself from playing for months, I even delayed the purchase of SoD because of this...and all for nothing? XD
    Ok, I’ll try and “buy” the cheapest in-app purchase right now...the extra portraits, maybe?

Edit: it seems to work...I “bought” everything and now it says it’s all installed. The only thing I’m sure is there, are the extra portrait since you can use that in character creation, but I’ve no reason to believe the other add-on should work any different.
    Don’t know how to take this sudden turn of events...
    Anyway, thanks Xerxes for finding a solution to our predicament.
    I’m probably going to buy SoD in the morning, it seems I’ll finally be able to play it.
  • BlunderbussBlunderbuss Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for your pioneering, Xerxes1811!

After reading of Xerxes1811’s apparent success in re-downloading his content without having to pay again, I went and tried the same thing. I can corroborate his report - after clicking the “Buy” button on my previously purchased content, a window popped up with the price tag and asked me to confirm purchase. After confirming, a separate notification popped up, informing me that I had already purchased the item and asking if I wanted to download it for free.

I went ahead and downloaded the content just now; I won’t know for a few days if I was actually charged or not, but Apple certainly makes it seem as though I was not charged a second time. If I subsequently discover that I was charged, I’ll report back here so as to let any other forum readers know.
    Post edited by Blunderbuss on
    JuliusBorisovArneb
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thank you, @Blunderbuss. That said, the work on bringing the 2.6 patch back to life continues.
    Arneb
  • grahamersgrahamers Member Posts: 30
    I’m just going to assume this hasn’t been fixed. How do we get a refund? It’s been YEARS.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    We're working on the 2.6 patch! We'll share more details when we're ready to move on to the next stage of the beta test, which should include some more in-game testing / validation.