Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    rd7ev3mqwsxv.jpg
    o4yf3rf25bvg.jpg
    luk5080so982.jpg
    t23ft09ub4dx.jpg
    jb4ocd2edn79.jpg
    mlneveseElrandirAedanlolien
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    But where is Boo? That can't be Minsc! ;)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    The first one always happens to me... whoever has the needed protection magic is the first one to be hit :)
    sarevok57
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    mlnevese wrote: »
    The first one always happens to me... whoever has the needed protection magic is the first one to be hit :)

Yeah, why is it that the class that is supposed to be the closest thing to a fighter in being able to stand toe-to-toe against the enemy has the worst save vs most of the effects that would make them irrelevant? I guess you could be a dwarf or halfling cleric, but then they gimp the one attribute (wisdom) that is critical for that class. Almost sounds intentional doesn't it l? ?
    Balrog99 wrote: »

Yeah, why is it that the class that is supposed to be the closest thing to a fighter in being able to stand toe-to-toe against the enemy has the worst save vs most of the effects that would make them irrelevant? I guess you could be a dwarf or halfling cleric, but then they gimp the one attribute (wisdom) that is critical for that class. Almost sounds intentional doesn't it l? ?

well clerics do have better save vs death than fighters by 1, and then vice versa with save vs spell, so i guess it works out...?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    Balrog99 wrote: »

well clerics do have better save vs death than fighters by 1, and then vice versa with save vs spell, so i guess it works out...?

+1 save vs effects is hardly comparable to the extra attacks fighters get but I guess if you're worried about the saves, a -1 wisdom penalty isn't all that terrible...
    sarevok57
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    d8uh1kjr2oda.jpg
    Balrog99sarevok57mlneveseAedan
    sxfses4jndi8.jpg
    3szxhm9kgf89.jpg
    6ugpfv91jt0h.jpg
    mlneveseElrandirMontresor_SPAedan
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    8mj59yy7dj0e.png

Dom Toretto?
    Sjerriesarevok57Montresor_SP
    8mj59yy7dj0e.png

Dom Toretto?

Fast and Furious 10; Bassilus, the other long lost brother of Dom
    nfxknj58lvdw.jpg
    8zxgreo9uvtf.jpg

Balrog99
    @sarevok57
    Because of how hot fire is?
    @sarevok57
    Because of how hot fire is?

?
    @sarevok57
    Sorry it's another Ryan George reference. I thought you'd understand :#
    @sarevok57
    Sorry it's another Ryan George reference. I thought you'd understand :#

i do recall him saying that in one of his skits, but did he do the "whoopsies" thing after it though?