Skip to content

Favorite joinable Forum Member in the BG series?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
The user and all related content has been deleted.
MornmagorQuartzBrudeARKdeEREHJaxsbudgieKirkorAnduinBelgarathMTHelminsterZafiroMortiannaCrevsDaakJuliusBorisovlolienVasculio

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Mornmagor That gets more than a "like" ROFL~!
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited November 2012
    Hahaha, i thought it would be fitting, at least for me :p
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    I should be an NPC. We need a magical talking pony. *sniff*

Hehehe
    lolien
  • BrudeBrude Member Posts: 560
    Oh my god, @Quartz, that's fantastic. Cannot stop laughing. :D

(and hey! Nobody saw my boy Montaron kill *anybody*, much less kids!)
    Quartzlolien
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited November 2012
    Good to know I'm not the only one who is reminded of someone when talking about Tanthalas. Now whenever I look at my current group in BG2 I think. "Look Tanthalas joined the group" :)

And I vote LadyRhian to be the official Omnipresent Authority Figure. Her first appearence in BG 1 is to happen whenever Jaheira says her famous line. ;)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    BrudeBelgarathMTHSophia
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Oh man. These are so great. I'm scared to post any myself though. I'm worried I'd get them wrong.
    BelgarathMTHMoomintrollCrevsDaaklolien
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @LadyEibhilinRhett Have no fear I swear we'll not petrify, banish, disintegrate, imprison, or do anything else nasty to you :)
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2012
    @ajwz
    Human
    Lv 15 Wild Mage
    Chaotic Neutral
    Biography: Appears whenever least expected to cause joy and fun through chaos, wild surges, and various conspiracy theories.

@Cheesebelly
    Gnome
    Lv 8 Wild Mage
    Biography: Similar to above, but like ten times sillier.

@elminster
    Well, he would be...Elminster. He's freaking Elminster. Do I really need to explain this one?

. -c .
    BrudeCheesebellyCrevsDaaklolien
    edited November 2012
    I feel I should specify, Tanthalas has the BOOTS of thread-locking because he can walk in, lock the thread and walk out. Oh snap.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    mlneveseBrudeQuartzMortianna
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @Lady Rhian, the LoreMaster. Mage with Bardic Lore :D
    Brude
  • BrudeBrude Member Posts: 560
    edited November 2012
    Shandyr said:

mlnevese said:

Good to know I'm not the only one who is reminded of someone when talking about Tanthalas. Now whenever I look at my current group in BG2 I think. "Look Tanthalas joined the group" :)

I will have that effect in BG:EE with Dorn I think. "Oh look @Quartz joined my party"

Though I would actually imagine Quartz as a good aligned half orc priest (shaman).
    I want to modify the CRE file to rename Dorn "Quartz."

Then the first thing I'm going to do is have @Quartz join the party and have Montaron 1-shot backstab him.

SOME OF US STILL REMEMEBER WHAT YOU DID TO MINSC, YOU BASTICH!

QuartzmlneveseMornmagorMortianna
    edited November 2012
    Shandyr said:

Though I would actually imagine Quartz as a good aligned half orc priest (shaman).

Haha yea, I took a quiz and it said I was a Human Neutral Good Cleric/Bard. Makes sense I'm quite religious and also love music. Plus my first name translates to "royal bard." True facts, bro.
    Shandyr said:

I will have that effect in BG:EE with Dorn I think. "Oh look @Quartz joined my party"

mlnevese said:

Same here. I'll probably be unable to look at Dorn's portrait without thinking Quartz has joined the party :) Just to get surprised to see Dorn saying something evil and thinking "Hey Quartz wouldn't say something like that!"

Brude said:

I want to modify the CRE file to rename Dorn "Quartz."

LOL I've been wondering recently if this would happen to people ... because it's been happening to me, like with Tanthalas like people mentioned. Then I was like "I wonder if Dorn is Quartz now ..." Hahaha that's kind of awesome.

Be sure to tell me what horrible fate(s) "Quartz" meets in your BG:EE games! ;D
    Brude said:

Then the first thing I'm going to do is have @Quartz join the party and have Montaron 1-shot backstab him.

SOME OF US STILL REMEMEBER WHAT YOU DID TO MINSC, YOU BASTICH!

Hahaha oh snap, that's jacked. Karma I guess. Lolz that picture is epic though :D
    BrudemlneveseCrevsDaak
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Shandyr said:

I expected to react that way, but I didn't. O_o Weird thing is, when I see Dorn's portrait outside the game, I still think, "Hey! It's @Quartz!"

Same with Daigle/Rasaad.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Every time I see Alyson Hannigan, I think of @Jalily.

Conversely, every time I see @Jalily, I think of doppelgangers. I don't have a good explanation for that one.
    BrudeCrevsDaak
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited November 2012
    I would actually go farther than this to recommend that forum members submit in this thread, each for their own selves, the build that they feel represents them best (i.e., portrait, race, class, stats, bio). We could have a poll for favorite character builds. Folks could also then even play a multiplayer game with a "BG:EE party" if they wish. How does that sound?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    lolien
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    edited November 2012
    Methinks better and perhaps more insightful (and hilarious) submissions will come not from oneself but from others. Good thread! I feel as if I've aggravated too many people here to get one myself though but am enjoying the posts above mine!
    Post edited by Jaxsbudgie on
    [Deleted User]QuartzMoomintroll
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited November 2012
    @Jax Yeah, the submissions for forum members by other-than-oneself is going to be more fun for sure. Didn't mean to discourage that.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Ha, well, since a couple of people did me, let me say, thank you, and I got a good laugh out of the write-ups, and I'm flattered.

I know that I should reciprocate and try to make an entry or two for some of my friends. The thing is, I'm really not as humorously creative as some of you guys, and I think I wouldn't be very good at this game.

So, I hope y'all won't mind if I just enjoy reading the entries and don't try to join in. I've seen a lot of really fun ones submitted so far.
    [Deleted User]Quartzlolien
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2012