Skip to content

Bribe

2»

Comments

• Kristie83Kristie83 Member Posts: 259
    I might be persuaded to part with my collection of dryer lint....It has a multitude of uses including but not limited to:

Insulation
    Fire starting component
    Paper-making ingredient
    Conversation piece

It comes in a wide array of colours, but it may contain dog hair which is an added bonus. Limited time offer because quantities are limited.
    MedullaOblongata
  • MenthroMenthro Member Posts: 85
    I offer you my undying gratitude for the lint!
    MedullaOblongata
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    I will throw in 2 pairs of Edmonton Oilers tickets for every game to be played in 2012.
    MedullaOblongata
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    I don't have a dead cat but I have a dead mouse my living cat brought in. I could probably find a dead squirrel out back too if required.
    Kristie83MedullaOblongata
    Menthro said:

I offer you my undying gratitude for the lint!

Geez, I don't know, you may have to do better than that....Its really difficult to part with such high quality lint...
    @Kristie83

*sigh* I suppose I can up the ante...but it isn't easy at all. I offer you one....ONE piece of pumpkin pie.
    MedullaOblongata
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    I offer a bowtie...bowties are cool >.>

I can also add a whole pot of spaghetti into the offer (But i'm iffy about including the sauce)
    MedullaOblongata
    Menthro said:

@Kristie83

*sigh* I suppose I can up the ante...but it isn't easy at all. I offer you one....ONE piece of pumpkin pie.

Since its been more than a month since my Thanksgiving...You've got yourself a deal. On ONE condition though, this slice of pumpkin pie must be topped with whipped cream.
    MedullaOblongata
    @Kristie83

You may have all of that you wish! I find it disgusting when coupled with my pie!
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    I add in an offer of...one of those mechanical pencils that makes that annoying clicky noise!
    Menthro said:

@Kristie83

You may have all of that you wish! I find it disgusting when coupled with my pie!

LOL! I can totally picture you standing at the fridge with the door open, spraying an entire can of whipped cream directly into your mouth. If you don't put it on your pie, what else is there to do with it? :P
    MedullaOblongata
    @kristie83

NOTHING! IT IS NEVER GOOD! THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN!....also...amusing mental image.
  • KrypteiaKrypteia Member Posts: 50
    edited November 2012
    I have an empty Pringles can. It can be used to make amusing noises, and store long, thin objects. Lid included. Who could turn down such a prize?
    Menthro said:

@kristie83

NOTHING! IT IS NEVER GOOD! THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN!....also...amusing mental image.

You...you...you don't like it at all!? *gasp* Well, I just don't know how I feel about that...Very confused...A little hurt...Fine, I see how it is! Just...just FINE! Be that way!
    LordsDarkKnight185MedullaOblongata
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    Kristie83 said:

I can totally picture you standing at the fridge with the door open, spraying an entire can of whipped cream directly into your mouth.

I call this "Friday" I MEAN lawlwut? >.>;;
    Kristie83MenthroMedullaOblongata
    @Kristie83
    But.....I said you could have it..... :'(

Can I still have the lint for the pot....pretty please?
    MedullaOblongata
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    I leave behind one more gift for the devs. It is a video of the most excellent quality ever ever.

salieri
    edited November 2012
    Menthro said:

@Kristie83
    But.....I said you could have it..... :'(

Can I still have the lint for the pot....pretty please?

*sigh* I suppose, but I don't think I'll ever look at you the same way again.....Just...just take it.

@MedullaOblongata I am deeply disturbed by that video....
  • salierisalieri Member Posts: 245

I leave behind one more gift for the devs. It is a video of the most excellent quality ever ever.

I'd be pleased with that.
    MedullaOblongata
    @Kristie83
    YAY! Just remember, it goes to a good cause! I'm sure we will win the devs over any day now!....If not.....well.....the video will scare them into it..../shudder
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited November 2012
    I was going to offer a dead mouse, but I see someone already did... Do we have space for another one?
    @mlnevese
    Of course we do! It's a bri-...gift! The more we get the better!