Skip to content

Release Date

15678911»

Comments

• kenny026kenny026 Member Posts: 6

Actually, a new official youtube app was just released this week, give it a go.

Great!! Thanks for the heads up!

• BenNBenN Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2012
    Awesome!

Today I:

- got my winter bonus
    - bought an iPad mini
    - watched Skyfall with my best friend
    - bought BG:EE

Today was a good day!

/me dances happy dance
  • Ruckus3Ruckus3 Member Posts: 73
    No fucking way. After all this, it's finally out, and I can't play it.
    So there is no way I'll be able to play it on my iPad 1?
    AlexM
  • BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    Not until they release the iPad 1 version. They are having issues with memory, as the iPad 1 runs out.

This was probably just an oversight, as it was promised. In the meanwhile, if you're iPad is jail broken, you can try to spoof your iOS version, which I have done on my jail broken iPad 2 using 5.1.1, and I'm downloading it now. Just make sure to put the version back, cause it messes up the App Store. Bring up the BG:EE link in your App Store, then follow these instructions, go back to your App Store, and download. Or wait for the fix, up to you... http://www.ijailbreak.com/how-to/fake-ios-firmware-version-ios-6/

That does nothing for the files you're trying to download. It just makes the other apps look like iOS 6. Read the comments.
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    Nice. If I have to, I'll download on the PC via cell data (no broadband where I live), or via wifi at the office if I get the chance.
    Has anyone heard of Whited00r and would it work? It comes out next Wednsday.
  • salierisalieri Member Posts: 245
    OMG LOAD! LOOOOOOAAAAAADDDD!

I'm actually childishly excited. And to think we were held back for so long just for the sake of iPad 1 owners. Shame on you all ^_^
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    DLing, via 3G tethered to PC. Looking like 5 hours, so I'll check it out in the morning.