Skip to content

ETA?

Comments

• ScooterScooter Member Posts: 182
    22nd of Feb, i.e. next Friday
  • StickanStickan Member Posts: 136
    Feb 20th, cause that's the start of a period I won't have access to the internet. Murphy's law y'all!
  • ElessarElessar Member Posts: 44
    2/15!
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2013
    Fluid29 said:

Feb 29th

Funny! That means February 2016!
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    16th Feb. Pleeeaaaase!
  • mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    @eudaemonium

the game
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    NPC project is a must. (And obviously the whole Tutu or BGT, widescreen mod, etc). I seriously miss the NPC project, though. It makes the game feel so much lonelier.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    I also enjoy unfinished business and "Mini Quests & Encounters", they just help make things feel a little more alive. If you were to only do one, NPC project is one of the best.

Now, if you're playing a bard or thief of some sort, Rogue Rebalancing is my favorite. It's so hard for me to play on the iPad without all of these mods (but I make do.) Can not wait for OS X version to come out.

Which reminds me, when will it be out? My prediction. Yesterday. Just you wait, one day I'll be right.
  • blueblue Member Posts: 39
    Tonight!
  • KampriKampri Member Posts: 42
    My sources tell me it will be available for President's Day Feb 18th. My sources would be the voices in my head. I have off of work next Monday. Come on voices!
    It'll probably be out next week or the week after, to be honest. I just hope there are some goodies in the 2013 patch =P. I want it to be out this week, truly...
    I tried to ask the Diviner in Baldur's Gate, but he wouldn't tell me. I paid him, like, 50 gold too.
  • avantis100avantis100 Member Posts: 6
    I'm going on holiday this Friday for a week... I hope I can find a cheerful surprise when I come back... tomorrow would be like perfect St. Valentine's day (hope my wife doesn't read this).

BTW, maybe you answered this before... do you know if we will be able to play and use mods on BG:EE

Thanks in advance!!
    The Weidu mods will need to be updated to work with OSX, as far as I know. However, I see no reason why override-based mods would not function, so we should at least be able to do things like remove the XP cap.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    And the winner is...today-ish:
    Tweeted by Phil Daigle:
    "#bgee #mac #apple #osx hey guess what platform baldurs gate enhanced edition starts preloading on today??? hint: its the vic-20"
  • muswellbrookmuswellbrook Member Posts: 12
    Woohoo! We all win
    Whaaaaa? So it's getting released today/tomorrow??
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    @Jairyanna Apparently there's a preloading today, which means you'll be able to preorder and download it, but not actually play it yet. Kinda a mean tease.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    I'm sure Phillip is frantically typing up the announcement now, but it says preload - that is, you will be able to buy and download (most of) the Mac version today, but it will not be playable until some point in the future.

If I had to guess, I would say that the "some point in the future" is when Apple approves the iPad update, so that Mac, PC and iPad can be synched to the same version.
  • KampriKampri Member Posts: 42
    Cerevant said:

And the winner is...today-ish:
    Tweeted by Phil Daigle:
    "#bgee #mac #apple #osx hey guess what platform baldurs gate enhanced edition starts preloading on today??? hint: its the vic-20"

Holy fracking Orc on a cross!

@Jairyanna Apparently there's a preloading today, which means you'll be able to preorder and download it, but not actually play it yet. Kinda a mean tease.

Boo... But yay that it's in the process!

• spabjacksonspabjackson Member Posts: 2
    Released 22nd Feb by all accounts.