Skip to content

Pre-Order FAQ

Comments

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,526
    Just pre-purchased my copy of BG:EE. Paid through Paypal no problem. The process was smooth and quick.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    @Kyon, what sort of "gamingrig" is it ?
    Just curious :O)
  • KyonKyon Member Posts: 128
    It's my main pc in the home :) I using it for only games . Others for another works .
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063

Just pre-purchased my copy of BG:EE. Paid through Paypal no problem. The process was smooth and quick.

Just like me having sex :P

Same for me . I don't see a problem :D
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 279

Same for me. Just waiting for September 18th!

• wx0891wx0891 Member Posts: 6
    I like the interface of BG1. Looks like the stone. Will the BGEE change?
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @wx0891

Its going to have a different UI. If you check the screenshots of BGEE on the iPad you can catch a glimpse of how the UI will look like:

http://www.baldursgate.com/ipad.en.html
  • wx0891wx0891 Member Posts: 6
    OK,It seems not the style I am looking for. But after all. Thank you.
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    BG:EE will have a dark stone finish to it, similar to BG1.
    Why Drow subrace not in this game ?
  • FredSRichardsonFredSRichardson Member Posts: 465
    I also pre-purchased. Yay!

I should point out that I didn't see any notice saying that it was a pre-purchase. On Beamdog, it just states that the game is "on sale". This might be confusing (or at worst misleading) for people who don't already know the game isn't due out 'til Sept.
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 15
    I pre-purchased the game also but I have not received the badge. Do I need to send a request to somebody.
    @Kyon
    Well, the Drow subrace wasn't in the original game either. Its something that they might add to the game post-release.

@Belgarath
    You might have to wait a bit for the badge. Also, did you register with the same e-mail on both sites?
    Tanthalas said:

@Kyon
    Well, the Drow subrace wasn't in the original game either. Its something that they might add to the game post-release.

Really ? It would be really awesome :)
    @Kyon
    I'm not saying that it will be added. One of the developers just mentioned that they were thinking about doing it.
    One of the developers just mentioned that they were thinking about doing it.
    Whoa . Now I don't believe my eyes :D Drows are my favorite race :)
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036

BG:EE will have a dark stone finish to it, similar to BG1.

The iPad recent screenshots show a gold-on-dark blue style, is it representative of the final product?

• ShogoShogo Member Posts: 31
    The same problem as @Belgarath, i'm going to wait because I do registered with the same email adress in both sites and I don't have the special badge. Thank you Tanthalas.
  • KelvrynKelvryn Member Posts: 44
    Will this be in regular stores like Electronics Boutique (Gamestop)?
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    @Kelvyn
    Due to high production costs, for the moment no physical copy has been planned for release date or is in mind.
    We would all like to have our cardboard BGEE Game Box with one of those great manuals and some goodies.
    For the moment we will have to support BGEE project with the digital copy.
  • KelvrynKelvryn Member Posts: 44
    I hope there will be able an option to purchase in a brick and morter store eventually, even if only a product code and url to download. I don't have a credit card so I have no way of getting this and I really want it...lol
  • DaverianDaverian Member Posts: 12
    Kelvryn said:

I hope there will be able an option to purchase in a brick and morter store eventually, even if only a product code and url to download. I don't have a credit card so I have no way of getting this and I really want it...lol

I don't understand why companies do not take bank account numbers and routing numbers, so you can pay through your checking account.

My gym does it.

• BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 15
    Tanthalas said:

@Kyon

@Belgarath
    You might have to wait a bit for the badge. Also, did you register with the same e-mail on both sites?

Tanthalas said:

@Kyon

@Belgarath

Yes both sites registered with same email and username. I don't have problem waiting for it but I don't want to miss it also :)
    @Belgarath

Well, its possible that the badges are manually added. Its Monday so people should be in the "office" to take of it.
  • GlabrinGlabrin Member Posts: 2
    I preordered one day, and a few days later I was notified by email that I got the badge, so if that is a good example you should have it a day or two after the pre-order

Glabrin
  • jaloopayjaloopay Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    @PhillipDaigle , When can we pre-install BG EE?
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    In the weeks leading up to release we will start allowing pre-loading.
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Ok silly question but I have to ask.....does Beamdog have anyother great old games that they have enhanced? I think I saw something about MDK but cant find it again....be kind of cool to find a whole slew of great old games updated/upgraded.
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    mm, pre-ordered. going to gift this as well. Damn shame about the lost artwork stopping a HD-Remake but having hundreds of fixes, hi-res and an updated UI without having to spend a day installing mods is good. Very good. Also more NPC`s and kits. Lovely.
    Now go do bg2, iwd 1&2, ps:t and fallout 1&2. Then you guys can take a rest, but not before.