Skip to content

Pre-Order FAQ

Comments

• azuritazurit Member Posts: 182
    yeah, we want something new! it's only 2 weeks before the release..
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    MFbM said:

Come on Overhaul Games, give us more screenshots, or better yet, gameplay videos. It's almost release date already. Many small game developers also provide gameplay videos in before release date... if I'm not mistaken... ;)

Agree ! There are only two weeks remain , it's time to disclose more information ,

Even i had pre-ordered the game , but i still hope developers can share more data to gamer,

• Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2012
    I'm under the impression we will have to wait till 5 days are left.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    When the pre-download will be avaiable?
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    So we're now at 13 days of game launch, isn't time for a game teaser video or/and more screenshots (preferentially of new game options, skills, spells, interfaces and etc...).
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366

When the pre-download will be avaiable?

Depends on @TrentOster 's twitter comment ,

http://twitter.com/trentoster

The pre-load will launch one week early before 18th.Sep

• RyakRyak Member Posts: 7
    I was wondering, if I already have the older version of B.G installed on my pc will I need to uninstall it prior to installing B.G:EE, or will it be fine to have them in my pc simultaneously ?
    I actually have the D&D Anthology installed on pc that has all of the Infinity Engine games installed. would hate to uninstall the other games in it. :)
    I'd like to apologize if this seems to be the wrong post for this thread :) and for multiposts.
    @Ryak you can edit your posts to add more info. BG:EE can be installed togather with original BG1.
  • GypsySocksGypsySocks Member Posts: 40
    What do you mean by, "If you choose to get the game through the Beamdog client, you'll be able to download all the game data early and it will unlock in the same way on release day." I've preordered BGEE on Beamdog client, and i haven't been able to download the game early. I know it unlocks on sep 18, but it my Client hasn't even downloaded it yet. I purchased it about 1 month ago
    @GypsySocks pre-download should be available one week before the release
  • GypsySocksGypsySocks Member Posts: 40
    edited September 2012
    @Azurit Thank you very much
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @TrentOster - thanks for the update. Request an announcement on the forum when the downloader is good to go.

<3 to BeamDog/Overhaul
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    MOAR SCREENSHOTS PLOX!
  • MFbMMFbM Member Posts: 11
    Seen the screenshot with the new GUI. Still saying we need at least a gameplay trailer video (at least highlighting those new NPCs) especially for those who are still on the fence, myself included. I myself haven't played any BG games, at least not thoroughly, so I really don't know how different does this enhanced version looks compared to the original ones. But I am really interested in playing since it is always said to be the best CRPG ever, and I hope this is the version I should be looking for. Or maybe I should be buying the original versions (both 1 and 2) from a certain digital distributor instead, if it doesn't play THAT differently (aside from the HD, widescreen enhancement). Still hoping for a gameplay trailer/video, if anything, now is the right time to be releasing it (wow, can't believe it's only a week before the release date!). :)
  • DKnightDKnight Member Posts: 307
    I think it might come down to one more day as they said a week from the release date. Im really just anxious as anything. Of course they could mean somewhere close to a week from the 18th.
  • ekindamosekindamos Member Posts: 1
    MFbM said:

... Still hoping for a gameplay trailer/video, if anything, now is the right time to be releasing it (wow, can't believe it's only a week before the release date!). :)

maybe someone will post a gameplay video after the preload start ...tomorrow!?

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    The pre-load is just a pre-load. It won't let you play the game.
  • actionjezus6actionjezus6 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2012

AND you get to pre-load the game before release so you can get skull crackin' right away.

@Tanthalas So... I am not going to get "skull cracking right away" after all ? :C
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @actionjezus6

Nope, you'll only be able to start playing on the 18th after activating your installation. The pre-load only saves you the hassle of downloading the game on release day.
  • YeonYeon Member Posts: 3
    I made an account and had BGEE checked out but it doesn't seem like the game was purchased or pre-ordered. Is there something I don't know about Beamdog?
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    What's your account name?
  • neur0neur0 Member Posts: 83
    Yeon said:

Is there something I don't know about Beamdog?

Yes, they stopped making Nintendo games FOREVER: LINK
    edited September 2012
    Help please?!
    I need either your account name or your email address. Shoot me an email at pdaigle@beamdog.com and I'll see what's up.
    edited September 2012
    My account name is Yeon. Same as this one.
    I see you. I've checked into it and sent an email.
  • davidcm86davidcm86 Member Posts: 4
    I already bought de pre-order. I'm anxious!!!