Skip to content

Roleplaying Challenge: Ravenloft

Comments

• KnolandKnoland Member Posts: 206
    Fenris308 said:

Minsc has been asleep for like 2 weeks now.

There there.. its ok Sarevok is taking good care of you... (Sarevok uses Minsc as a Shield)....
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    As many have in all three of these threads, I'd just like to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading these adventures and would join in if I were more familiar with the characters.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Malicron I'll add you to the list. :)

Okay, @Fenris308, since your character is still sawing wood, do you want to play Aerie long enough to see if she will follow Garrick's request/command?
  • Fenris308Fenris308 Member Posts: 118
    OOC- Ok... but only with your consent.

IC - Aerie decides it's time to beseech her god. (I forget who she worships.... probably some hippy elf god) She raises her Holy symbol up and holy energy shoots forth.
    edited May 2013
    Aerie worships Beravon(sp?), a Gnomish god, and an Avariel-specific god I can't currently remember. But she seems to get her powers from Beravon.
  • lockmundlockmund Member Posts: 354
    edited May 2013
    LadyRhian said:

Okay, @Fenris308, since your character is still sawing wood, do you want to play Aerie long enough to see if she will follow Garrick's request/command?

Command! It sounds better. ;)

occ Aerie venerates her divine patron, the gnome god Baervan Wildwanderer, and her traditional Avariel goddess, Aerdrie Faenya. (Copied from wikipedia)
    OOC I stopped taking her in my party. It was always "Blah blah blah my wings blah blah blah poor me" I couldn't take it anymore.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Sorry, folks. I've been behind in my RPing. Finals last week and the week before; my schedule should be much lighter until August. Yes, Aerie will attempt to turn the zombies. She's got a crapload of stuff that should help her turning abilities. If that bombs, then I think I'll go back to casting Holy Smite. It's much more effective.
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    Fenris308 said:

OOC I stopped taking her in my party. It was always "Blah blah blah my wings blah blah blah poor me" I couldn't take it anymore.

Actually, that's not true at all. She only talks about her wings during her romance, so probably only to other characters she really trusts enough to confide in as well. OItherwise, her portrayal in the game is generally of someone who's usually rather quite and introspective, although obviously the traumatic experiences of her past are there and can't be ignored altogether.

Sorry I don't have time for any roleplay though, but it's interesting to read some of it.
    OOC Well I want to thank everyone who participates here. Thanks to our wonderful Lady Rhain for all of her hard work entertaining us. This forum helped me a lot as a DM in my own pathfinder campagins. This format gave my gaming group an option to play in our busy lives. we now run a new campaign over our smart phones using a group chat program. It's all thanks to this group of dedicated roleplayers. Now let's go kick Strahd's butt!
    :D Sorry, I must have missed Jhart1018's post. I will update in a moment, as I am working on updating CSV files right at the moment.
    Aerie presents her symbol of Baervan Wildwanderer- a raccoon's head, and calls on the power of the jokester to send these undead fleeing. For a long moment, nothing happens, and then Aerie feels herself sticking her tongue out at the undead. Finally, with the power of the magic she now possesses and the power of her god, she forces the undead to back away and flee. It's like pushing a huge boulder up a mountain by herself, and her slim body shakes with the strain, but she does it.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    OOC: Woohoo! I did something good!
    Garrick claps Aerie's shoulder. "Good job."

occ Could we please have an update on people's health @LadyRhian ?
    Everyone is at full health except for Sarevok: 54 hit points, Ajantis: 67 hit points and Mazzy: 42 hit points. Down from 70, 108 and 84 respectively.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I was going to lay on hands...
    mlnevese said:

I was going to lay on hands...

Haven't you made that joke already? :P
    BTW, glad to see this isn't dead.
    No joke. I'm neaarly at half my hit points :)
    Be sure to thank Skie for all her help with that! ;)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    It's not Skie's fault he kept moving his limbs into the path of her arrows.
    "Who has the ring of regeneration?"

occ @minevese Don't forget that you have a lvl 1 cleric spell too.
    OOC yay we are back in action! now let's fast forward 3 hours 8)
    Sarevok stares at Skie... (creepy stare)
    Knoland said:

*Shudders* "Can you not... do that?"
    Everyone stops to rest and regain hit points. Edwin is finally cut free of the webs imprisoning him, amd Minsc, after some hard sleeping, finally wakes up.
    edited June 2013
    Knoland said:

"Impressive! Could you teach me that?"

occ Garrick memorized 2 Identify, 1 Infravision, 2 Strength and Non-Detection. Skie gets strength and Infravision and Montaron Strength and Non-Detection. "Lets see what you can do with that". After, he puts the chain mail back on.
    Post edited by lockmund on
    OOC I'll change my first level spell to cure light wounds.
    After spending much time watching Minsc sleep Sarevok has decided that he too would like to paint his face part purple...
    Edwin is going to have nightmares about being turned into a marshmallow. ;) Not really, because marshmallows don't exist in the Realms, but being caught by spiders and spun into his own little cocoon where he can't move and Spider venom is turning his insides to goo (which is what it does in real life) is scarcely better, to be honest. Okay, are you going to continue towards the double doors mostly concealed by the webs at the back of the room? Or something else?
    Skie walks up next to Edwin and starts singing, "the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout..."
This discussion has been closed.