Skip to content

BG:EE Back on sale!

123457»

Comments

• AendaeronBluescaleAendaeronBluescale Member Posts: 335
    The evil license dragon has been slain, better now feast upon that victory before continuing eagerly onto coming deeds.
    Paulg
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited August 2013
    @winsonsonho
    eh eh.. well, you are not taken by surprise then; you could (edited) ) go back to Korea, North has a nice climate too i heard.. &your great www tools are ready apparently.. you'll be safe ^ :*)
    Pity Google doesn't have tools to replace directly brain cells though.. i am sure some dudes would pay for them too now.. ! ^^ & good old & nice NSA & the brand new bright Utah center will be happy too.. :)

Anyway.. back to bgee news: yes, very good news so !
    (easy to understand that one.. ! even for average brains! ^ ) :)
  • raonilunaraoniluna Member Posts: 16

The evil license dragon has been slain, better now feast upon that victory before continuing eagerly onto coming deeds.

They should REALLY make a free game using Baldur's engine about this Dragon (probably to be released with Baldur's Gate 3).

Paulg
  • christian1715christian1715 Member Posts: 8
    @PhillipDaigle Do you know how is the progress about the translation to ipad to non-English languages? Do you have any idea? Many people want to play this game with subtitles in other languages like PC version.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477

...It's awfully grand to have excitement for the D&D gaming future again, isn't it?

I second this! I haven't been excited about D&D anything since D&D4e ruined my D&D hope. Way to be awesome, beamdog!

Beamdog truly is awesome! Because of them and BG:EE, my love for anything D&D related has increased tenfold! A few years ago I used to play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance on my PS2 and I wasn't even interested in Dungeons & Dragons back then, until I played BG:EE a few months ago. Playing the enhanced edition of the legendary RPG game Baldur's Gate really got me addicted to anything Forgotten Realms related!

Paulg
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Bachlor party? What's that?
  • baldurrificbaldurrific Member Posts: 3
    PhillipDaigle said:

Wiggles said:

Here's to hoping and congratulations guys. You earned it. Now go make my bachelor party a reality. :P

September 21st?

Oh I'm sure we can beat that.

@Wiggles: So, I'm sure you're not awake right now (or just finishing up), but how was the bachelor party???
    I sure hope you didn't intend to play using the Mac App Store version...still showing 1.0.1.2014.

@PhilipDaigle: I won't worry about the lawyerly specifics, but I sure would like to know when the heck I'll get this long overdue update?!?! Surely after over a month of coming back online, you can post *something* about the status? Looks like Baldur's Gate II is already on sale, so why no update, if it was "so close" to being done before the lawyer nonsense???
    edited September 2013
    And, I'm not touching BGII:EE with a ten foot pole's worth of my $25 until I can count on you guys to even patch what you already released with BG:EE...
    Of course, if BGII remains pre-order as long as it is taking to get a new patch for BG, then that may not be an issue!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @baldurrific
    We're almost there. We'll give about a week's notice when we're ready to release it into the wild.
    elminsteralnair
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    @Dee
    Just to clarify, you're talking about starting the Open Beta, right?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @alnair
    Yes, that's correct. We're sorting out a few outstanding issues with the multiplayer at the moment.

Or, not at this moment--it's the weekend, and we definitely don't work on the weekends...No, certainly not...
    Eudaemoniumalnair
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    Man this is going to be one huge patch. I cannot wait to get my claws all over it :)
    FINALLY!
    Nov. 7th...1.2.0.2029
    Off to try it and hope it was worth the extraordinary wait.