Skip to content

Love interest for Imoen...

If you could choose a love interest for Imoen at the end of ToB, who would it be (from list) and why?

- Coran
- Garrick
- Alora
- Branwen
- Skie Silvershield
- Viconia
- Xan
- Anomen
- Cernd
- Jan Jansen
- Haer'Dalis
- Nalia de'Arnise

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Garrick, they make a cute pair. A pair of what? I have no idea.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited September 2013
    Sarevok Anchev or Saemon Havarian ofcourse.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

Anomen, obviously.

Because I don't like either of them.

I like the way you think.

• There's a ToB banter with Imoen where Haer'dalis turns his charm on her and she admits he's good. That said, I could see Imoen and Nalia being thick as thieves.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    edited September 2013
    Nobody is good enough for my baby sister. I catch Ajantis asking her out on a date, and my half-orc fighter-cleric will sling a silence spell at him!

From the list I'd chose Garrick.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Alora. They're two peas in a pod.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Jon Irenicus.

I bet Imoen had a secret crush on this bathing cap wearing gentleman all the way through SoA. Thus, I would resurrect him from the dead just for her at the end of ToB and let them enjoy a nice, little shotgun marriage.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    Valygar :)
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    From the list? Probably Coran. Because he's cool, and he's adventurous, and he's generally a good guy. I'm slightly worried that his being a colossal flirt might become a problem, but if it did, well, Imoen's an extremely high level mage by the end of TOB. If Coran wants to flirt with other women, he'd better get used to spending a lot of time as a squirrel.
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    I want to say me, but I'll stick to the list for now.
    Vicky is the second hottest character in the game, I imagine if Imoen was evil Vicky would fit her well.
    Nalia is like a clone of her so who better to date than yourself?
    Xan because he's so negative and Imoen can be cheery. I suspect there would be some funny moments there.
  • greckoboygreckoboy Member Posts: 33
    Nalia of course. Because... Ummmm...
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Jarrakul said:

From the list? Probably Coran. Because he's cool, and he's adventurous, and he's generally a good guy. I'm slightly worried that his being a colossal flirt might become a problem, but if it did, well, Imoen's an extremely high level mage by the end of TOB. If Coran wants to flirt with other women, he'd better get used to spending a lot of time as a squirrel.

There is the little difficulty that Coran is DEAD. He died in the forest in SoA to those werewolves. It's unlikely that he got a resurrect in time before his body decomposed... though I suppose Imoen could animate dead on him...
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    @Amberion, given that Imoen could very well have a god as an older sibling... I don't see death as being a terribly large barrier. Even if not, Resurrection doesn't require much more than ashes, and I have trouble imagining that Coran wouldn't want to come back for that 17 Charisma. :P

Honestly, though, I chose Coran because he's on the list provided. That seems to presume a certain amount of vitality is present in some way or another.
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323
    Lacks the obvious Charname option.

And no one suggested it yet.

Come on guys, step it up.
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    Keldorn. I know she wants to
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470

I wanted to choose me, but I decided to stick to the list.
  • taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 288
    minsk
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Phaere, oh wait, from the list...Viconia =p
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419

OP is not catering to the pro-incest crowd.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Permidion Stark (us minor NPCs need love too)
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Not on the list, but how about Rasaad? Imoen loves pulling pranks on unsuspecting people, and Rasaad's about the least suspecting NPC ever. He's also pretty damn forgiving, considering he absolves his evil, homicidal brother. Law/Chaos-wise they're chalk and cheese, but that works sometimes.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Corvino said:

Not on the list, but how about Rasaad? Imoen loves pulling pranks on unsuspecting people, and Rasaad's about the least suspecting NPC ever. He's also pretty damn forgiving, considering he absolves his evil, homicidal brother. Law/Chaos-wise they're chalk and cheese, but that works sometimes.

He is a monk, so no touching only looking. Imoen wouldn't last a day with him.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Imoen enjoys making uptight men feel uncomfortable @SionIV, as evidenced by Keldorn. She might view it as either a challenge or just another way to make him feel uncomfortable while picking his pockets.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Neera.