Skip to content

Phase III

Comments

• NeurologicalNeurological Member Posts: 48
    What about bread in da oven? Gonarch?
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    I don't have idea why someone get angry for the beta patch , if I was them I will buy beamdog version directly , it is quite cheap.... Really ,
    He is not angry with beta patch, he have the Steam version, he is angry of the bugs he has encountered, and what to know when the patch comes out for Steam too. He is polite enough to ask.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    I must have missed the actual question among all the shouting, insults and bad behaviour..
    Sed said:

I must have missed the actual question among all the shouting, insults and bad behaviour..

Is on the previous page, with the same insulting and shouting but more descriptive. He has a way to say things.

Still, a good rant can definitely be amusing.. *gets some popcorn*
    edited October 2013

He is not angry with beta patch, he have the Steam version, he is angry of the bugs he has encountered, and what to know when the patch comes out for Steam too. He is polite enough to ask.

I don't feel asshole is polite? Here is the public forum ,he can directly PM developers, or make enough money to buy beamdog version , I am not say he doesn't have right to ask, but I feel he still have lots of different choices for this status
  • pixie359pixie359 Member Posts: 251
    @sulfur84 there is a patch due soon that will fix that quest as well as a huge number of other bugs. If you want all the details there is a section of the forum dedicated to this. I'd guess a couple of weeks, but that is a guess. Steam versions will take a little longer to update because they go through their own process before releasing.

I hope that answers your question, and perhaps in future it would be quicker and more productive not to swear at and insult the people who are trying to do something for you.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Sulfur84 said:

THE FIRST FUCKIN QUEST SERIUSLY HOW CAN YOU FUCK THIS UP?

Here is a thought. Maybe if you weren't being so rude to everyone people would be inclined to show you how to fix the problems you are experiencing.
    darrenkuo said:

I don't feel asshole is polite? Here is the public forum ,he can directly PM developers, or make enough money to buy beamdog version , I am not say he doesn't havr right to ask,but I feel he still have lots of different choice for this status
    Mine was ambiguos sarcasm. Still the guy was entertaining.

Sulfur84 said:

No Jackass i cant PM directly devs every page is directing here and whats witth you and beamdog do you get paid by them? Already wasted 19 bucks SO WHY SHOUD I PAY TWICE FOR A GAME WHERE WERY FIRST QUEST IS BROKEN

I must agree with that, is not that you should waste 20 bucks like this, if you have them or not.

edited October 2013
    Sulfur84 said:

No Jackass i cant PM directly devs every page is directing here and whats witth you and beamdog do you get paid by them? Already wasted 19 bucks SO WHY SHOUD I PAY TWICE FOR A GAME WHERE WERY FIRST QUEST IS BROKEN

I got your point , because you don't have enough money , sorry i have .. and will start the play through later , you can continue complain for everything which is your right ,

i buy the beamdog version first and own steam version when sales discouting period , for me this game is worth i pay twice for it , now i enjoy it and feel i can get more fun from enhanced version in the near future ,
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    Bercon said:

Blash said:

That should be the way patches have to be managed, in my humble opinion.
    If you post a file on a forum that fixes the Tethoril bug, it means you could solve it with a hotfix downloaded by the game client.

But if you want to synchronize the game over different platforms like Mac, Windows, Steam, iOS then it becomes impossible to do fast small patches, because you no longer have control over the environment. When you submit the patch to Steam and iOS it might take a week until it is actually pushed to the end user.
    But a week is better than 9 months.. or not?
    darrenkuo said:

Sulfur84 said:

I got your point , because you don't have enough money , sorry i have .. and will start the play through later , you can continue complain for everything which is your right ,
    Is not a matter of having money or not, why wasting more money on the same thing just to play a patch earlier?

• Sulfur84Sulfur84 Member Posts: 3
    OMG BLASH DID THE FIRST INTELIGENT POST HERE
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    could some one say how the poll looks I cant see without voting and i cant vote
  • Sulfur84Sulfur84 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    dumbshit doesnt get that

darrenkuo said:

Sulfur84 said:

Is not a matter of having money or not, why wasting more money on the same thing just to play a patch earlier?

element said:

could some one say how the poll looks I cant see without voting and i cant vote

246 people have voted in total

111 people favour releasing the patch now (45%)

130 people favour waiting and increasing the number of people in the beta (52%)

5 people favour not adding more people but fixing the issues (2%)

• WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    I'm sensing nerd rage in this thread.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Can someone please *unplug" this guy? I'm asking very politely:) He's trashing interesting topic.

Thank you.
    @LadyRhian Sulfur84 is not following the forum rules and is insulting people (now is just randomly spamming the thread with junk posts). I'm not certain what powers mods have but if you could at least block his/her posts I'd appreciate it.
    I actually see @CameronTofer sneaking about in this thread, so please do something about Sulfur84 :)
  • ThunderThunder Member Posts: 157
    Is there a list of changes made by the most recent patch somewhere?
    Thunder said:

Sulfur has it.

edited October 2013
    Thunder said:

No I don't believe they have released notes on this yet. At least I'm pretty sure patch notes haven't yet been released.
    edited October 2013
    Sed said:
    I think that is just changes to the beta build as things are fixed within it. It doesn't show all the changes made from version 1.0.2014 to beta (generally it doesn't anyways).
    @Elminster
    True, it's just the beta changes. No complete change log has been made as far as I know.
  • ThunderThunder Member Posts: 157
    edited October 2013
    That thread doesn't list the most recent patch to the beta.

Edit: Or maybe it does. Nevermind.
This discussion has been closed.