Skip to content

BG2EE is live - What are you still doing here! :p

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
Now that the game is out what are you still doing here? :p
Post edited by elminster on
EudaemoniumelementChinookUTetaglocWilburMornmagorStarflower2525HelminoAnduinShapiroKeatsDarkMageDurlag_Thunderaxe[Deleted User]Cuvlolien

Comments

• elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited October 2013
    neera, hexxat the new music and the new areas

also i'm just kind of looking forward to just playing BG2 again its been awhile since Ive played it

also I think there was a similar thread last week sometime
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited October 2013
    For me it's the new areas/quests/NPC's, turnips and the return of the Oozemaster kit ( Divine Remix compatibility update for BG:EE/BG2:EE is due on Nov. 15th as well :D ).
    Eudaemonium
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Looking forward to continuing my BG:EE campaign, which I only just completed last week! Keeping my protagonist's story going, and all that. Obviously looking forward to the new content, but frankly I've left my copy of BG2 back at my parent's while I'm at university, so merely having the option of having BG2 back again in any form is delighting me :P
    Schneidend
  • IrithylIrithyl Member Posts: 40
    The new UI, the polished graphics, the possibility of dlcs for bgee and bg2ee, the new quests added, continuing my bgee character in bg2ee, the upgrades to npc scripts, and so on :)
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Dorn! His storyline is the most intriguing to me of all the new NPCs (not including Hexxat, who I'm more curious than excited about). I expect a major climactic encounter with him, possible with the option to fight his patron demon lord.
    SouldancertnEudaemoniumStarflower2525
  • SouldancertnSouldancertn Member Posts: 45
    As corny as it sounds, I'm excited about continuing the NPC romances, especially Dorn's. NPC interaction in BG2 is something I've always enjoyed even over most attempts in modern games, and I'm glad to have new NPCs to travel with.
    Eudaemonium
  • ChinookUTChinookUT Member Posts: 32
    What am I not looking forward to the most?

Besides the new NPCs and their associated new content & romances, and a curiosity about what else has been added (new items, etc.), I'm equally looking forward to merely playing through BG2 again. I've lost track of how many years its been.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    just playing BG2 again after 8 years. BG2>BG1 IMHO ;D

playing the new content.
    Trying out the last 2 NPC's I never used, Cernd and Mazzy

PC- F/M/T
    Cernd
    Mazzy
    Rashad
    Neera.
    Any ideas for my last spot?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Keldorn, because you'll need enough awesome to counterbalance the suck of Cernd. XD
    etaglocKidCarnivalbooinyoureyes
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    I'm REALLY looking forward to Hexxat. I didn't even want to use her when I heard "evil thief," but this mystery about her storyline makes me want to use her!

Also, the Dorn romance hehe
    elminsterEudaemoniumStarflower2525
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    1. Hexxat romance just because I'm curious. Very curious.
    2. Where in the world is Neera going to be?
    3. Playing through Bg2 with my good, evil, and Neutral party.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    I'm looking forward to everything, because I never owned the original BG2. I am very curious about the mystery surrounding Hexxat, I might even try a lesbian romance (I was fully intent on romancing Dorn with my CN jester, or Rasaad if he's not too uptight to date a CN, but now the devs have me curious; besides, it's the kind of thing my rebellious character would do to get a reaction). I'm looking forward to seeing if casting a huge flame arrow with my jester is all I hoped it could be. I'm looking forward to importing at least 4 different characters with different casts of NPCs so I can hear as much banter and personality and quest lines as possible.

I can hardly stand the wait.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    Playing it!
    WilburAndyM
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Things and stuff.
    elminsterCrevsDaak
  • TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427
    Playing the original and realising it doesn't need these extra random characters to make it awesome :D
  • FenrusFenrus Member Posts: 2
    The iPad version >.>
    nsrBeridellunarCrevsDaak
  • ZeratulZeratul Member Posts: 575
    Hexxat love!

I mean Hexxat boobs! <3<3
    WillyML4CrevsDaak
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    scriver said:

The inevitable postponement of the release.

:P

NO...just NO! bad Overhaul
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    First, i really want to play BG2 after all this time again.

Second, i want to see the new content they added and told us about, aka , npcs, areas, items, the improved area art etc.

Third, i want to see what surprises we might find in the game, or else content they added but they haven't said anything about.

Although i am not sure obviously, i am hopeful, maybe a hopeless romantic sometimes, that we will see some new kits, some new races/subraces maybe.

And, also, i am hopeful about them doing some minor things to other graphics as well, for example, character sprites. Since they can't overhaul them, i'd still like to see some small touches here and there, small things that improve them, similar to what 1pp did, especially now with the improved area art, i would not want to see them stand out in a bad way because of better backrounds compared to them. Although i have no idea how they might address that.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I'm looking forward to see an improvement of certain development team, so that I could support them in making BG3 without regrets.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    I'm interested in learning more about Hexxat, and giving all the support I can give to the development team to make BG3 possible in the near future
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I'm not looking forward to the release at all, as I sort of expect it to have road bumps. After the experience to this point, I'm going to wait for a while before getting BG2:EE. I love the game, but am in no hurry to run headlong into class-breaking/quest-breaking bugs, improper stat adjustments for my chosen character race and other similar things.

What I'm most looking forward to in the game is hard for me. I think the NPC banters and taking the time to play the NPC quests (I didn't in the past; just the ones that affected my party).
    Goddard
  • mackosmackos Member Posts: 188
    mod support
    NecdilzorWilburStarflower2525CrevsDaak