Skip to content

Do you have a secret crush on a forum member?

Comments

• chaosapiantchaosapiant Member Posts: 32
    No crush on my end. But I always assume everyone has a crush on me. I'm pretty sure i'm right.
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255

No crush on my end. But I always assume everyone has a crush on me. I'm pretty sure i'm right.

Agreee! a/s/l/$

ps: Fountain of youth?

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @belgarathmth :Kisses your cheek:. :)
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Troodon80 said:

Anyone who didn't say me was either lying or just plain wrong.

Next site I'll visit is www.sendandrewfowleyaloveletter.com

@AndrewFoley, @Son_of_Imoen,

There you go.
    I can hardly believe that you've defeated Sanity!

Though it was once my closest friend... I pray that its tortured spirit remains banished forever.

You have earned my respect stranger, and the allegiance of the Rumfish.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited November 2013
    @LordRumfish, on the contrary, I haven't defeated Sanity. I gave in to Sanity. To avail of this 100% legitimate and not-endorsed-in-any-way-by-anyone-named-Andrew-Foley service, you can even send your gushing love letters direct to Andrew Foley me anonymously by using the mail form. No private or personally identifiable information is asked for. I'll be sure to pass the gushiest of the letters on to Andrew. Now you can keep your secret crush on Andrew Foley a secret! Between us, that is.

Joking aside, though, the guy I asked to buy it said "never go near Crazy Domains again."

I'll remove the page in a day or two, no doubt the joke will get old pretty fast and I don't want to offend.
    Post edited by Troodon80 on
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited November 2013
    But always beware of the small print!

"You know you want to.
    This page was made for fun, no offence is or was intended to anyone named Andrew Foley. This site is not endorsed by anyone named Andrew Foley, but if it was this would be the best site in the interwebs."
    (So it is by the just acts of @Son_of_Imoen that the good stuff created by @Troodon80 is preserved for eternity when the best site in the interwebs goes offline!)

But should it be understood Andrew Foley does not endorse loveletters being sent to him? That's a breach of sanity!
    edited November 2013
    @Son_of_Imoen, oh no. No, no, no. That's not to say that Andrew Foley does not endorse love letters being sent to him, I'm sure he does, just that the site has no endorsement from anyone named Andrew Foley (legal blah-blah).

(And with that, the host has gone down. Which, I'm guessing, is why my friend said never again. Edit: and back up)
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    Troodon80 said:

I'll remove the page in a day or two, no doubt the joke will get old pretty fast and I don't want to offend.

That's hysterical (and, in my opinion, long overdue). The only thing that even comes close to offending me is that my name is spelled wrong in the url and some guy named Fowley is going to get all my letters...

edited November 2013

That's hysterical (and, in my opinion, long overdue). The only thing that even comes close to offending me is that my name is spelled wrong in the url and some guy named Fowley is going to get all my letters...

@AndrewFoley,

Well. Crap. That's what I get for copying and pasting.

... it's the thought that counts... right?

Edit: And Andrew Fowley received his first letter. I need to change this, fast. <.<
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    Gotta admit that @meagloth has a nice avatar that makes me feel kinda soft ...
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Give Andrew Fowley the bird. ;)
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    we all know you cannot resist phyrexia!! all will be one...in more ways than one ^_^ enjoy you dirty minded people as this is true in MTG lore :P
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

we all know you cannot resist phyrexia!! all will be one...in more ways than one ^_^ enjoy you dirty minded people as this is true in MTG lore :P

Sex ya in Phyrexia? I... don't even want to know. That's morbidly disturbing.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

ORLY?

I got a secret crush on urbandictionary.com to find out what Internet slang like this for example means.

Next site I'll visit is www.sendandrewfowleyaloveletter.com

I guess my secret crush on Andrew Foley has hit a brick wall, the crush crashed against the wall so to speak, as I offended my secret love by misspelling his name. And now I got an invitation for a nice evening out by some guy named Andrew Fowley. About to ask some gay forum members how to behave when you're an evening out with a guy then!

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

Gotta admit that @meagloth has a nice avatar that makes me feel kinda soft ...

That's me, leaving a trail of broken hearts.....

• old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    There's an Edwin up there , I was planning a joke now but I am careful now :D

Hmm..

No , but , it would be a good crush if it was "Admina" :D
  • AN_ALPACA_WADAFUKAN_ALPACA_WADAFUK Member Posts: 29
    yeah
    its u ;*
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    The first option fits @CaloNord‌ exactly, am i right?

As for me:

Sorry it's a secret

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    And now @lolien‌ is recognized as a thread necromage of September:)

Wonderful thread, I still remeber it.

Everyone should write a crush report, that's what I say.
  • @Night_Watch: Well, I guess it IS true that women make men spend a lot...But then we require a lot too, eh. Gotta make those men work their behinds off! :p

It's not only the women, someone has to keep me in Gucci and Viviene Westwood!
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    bengoshi said:

And now @lolien‌ is recognized as a thread necromage of September:)

Wonderful thread, I still remeber it.

Everyone should write a crush report, that's what I say.

Ehem ehem. Another necromancer in da house... Bones be cracking , skulls be crushing then... :)
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    alas my true love shall never love me back!
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    I do not hold any feelings of affection for any members of any forum at this present time.