Skip to content

[Mod] Pink Lingerie Pack v1.5

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited April 2014 in BG:EE Mods
First, this mod was based in http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25628 THAT discussion, I really do not recommend installing if you dislike people with sense of humor, including neverending effects like being named Imoen and being female, and evil jokes like a Staff of Seven to kill broccoli.
Both items are in different containers in Candlekeep.
Well, the bracers rename you to Imoen and change your gender to female, also they give some AC bonus and, well, they give +3 to CHARISMA cuz they make you female :P @LordRumfish @Anduin @KidCarnival @booinyoureyes @Southpaw @Pecca Then, JUST DROP THE OVERRIDE IN YOUR FILES FOLDER!!! No, just drop the files in your override folder, if you don't know where the override folder is go search for it somewhere else.
Then, oh, the screenshots! NOTE: the brown UI is from another mod, I am too lazy to take it out, and the discrepancies in the Item names in the images are only because my dialog.tlk got splited by me while fooling with DLTCEP, I shouldn't have done that).
VERSIONS:
v1.0 Original release.
v1.1 Upgraded to WeiDU, item upgraded too, added description, staff removed.
v1.2 Added the Staff of Anti Broccoli back, now both items can be found in Candlekeep, ARE file added.
v1.3 Improved Staff (now it works :P) and its description is correct.
v1.4 Description improved (thanks to @Anduin) and inventory BAM added (thanks to @Pecca).
v1.5 Updated WeiDU and signature changed.
Also, I like this one better @Anduin :P

It is compatible with my other mod: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/22147 which isn't so foolish (luckily for those that don't know why I did a so foolish mod :P).
Post edited by CrevsDaak on
booinyoureyesErgLordRumfishAnduinPeccaGraf_WasiliSouthpawSCARY_WIZARDlolienJuliusBorisovFredjo

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    They are not Bracers!!!! They are Brassieres!!!!!!

The "i" makes all the difference!
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovFredjo
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @booinyoureyes changed the name to [Mod] A staff and Imoen-turning-lingerie :P I like that on better.
    booinyoureyes
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    You really should give them good names and descriptions, it makes all the difference in the world.
    CrevsDaakKidCarnival
    @LordRumfish I'm just too lazy.
    wearing the Brassieres of Defense AC 4 automatically installs the Romantic Encounters mod :)
    CrevsDaakSCARY_WIZARD
    @booinyoureyes yeah yeah, maybe.
    @LordRymfish doing the description right now :D
    Also, I think I will remove the staff in the next version.
    LordRumfish
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    WHA?! No! Don't remove the staff! How are we supposed to fight broccoli without it?!
    AnduinCrevsDaakSCARY_WIZARD
    edited December 2013

WHA?! No! Don't remove the staff! How are we supposed to fight broccoli without it?!

Okey okey, but it gives bonus against monsters, anyway, I am going to remove it, since the thing of this mod is the pink lingerie :P
    I will make a different mod :P
    edited December 2013
    Finished with the description!!

Pink Brassiesress
    This lingerie sets belongs to Crevs Daak, a mad Bhaalspawn who ever tried to imitate his half sister Imoen so he ended up creating this set of pink clothes to look like her. Some things went wrong and he never could take out the outfit, how he lost it is not known to you nor to anybody. The nature of the enchantment makes the user's breasts MUCH larger, thus, increasing attractiveness for males, thus changing their identity in the society as "Imoen", the girls Crevs tried to imitate. There are legends that he was helped by a Gnome who achieved Lichdom, a Beholder servant of Helm, a Lord, a Mind Flayer Swashbuckler and a man with a hamster-ish name.
    @LordRumfish @Anduin @KidCarnival @booinyoureyes @Southpaw

Now I will work in the damned staff.
    LordRumfish
    I thought the whole point of this mod was to "Remove the Staff"
    LordRumfishjackjack
    @booinyoureyes I don't know how you understood that :P
    @LiamEsler, remember that you made the WeiDU for the Beholder Invasion mod, now, this are the funny things I am creating with the great knowledge you gave me :P

Now I added it back @KidCarnival, just a lot better than before :D

Anduin
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Very good. The staff is what truly matters. Now I only need a helm that shows on the gauth sprite and can cast 7 times True Sight at once. :)
    AnduinCrevsDaak
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Tears of joy roll down Anduin's face as he holds staff, possibly a cause of mildew and rot in the near future*
    LordRumfishbooinyoureyes
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @CrevsDaak

Please don't be alarmed. I have corrected your item description to read more fluently in English. I'm a teacher by profession so it comes naturally.

(I think your a Spanish speaker? Well done for mastering two languages and putting all of us to shame!)

Pink Brassieres
    This lingerie sets belongs to Crevs Daak, a mad Bhaalspawn, who tried to imitate his half-sister, Imoen. Using the finest quality pink and purple linen, he created this set of exquisite clothes to look like her. However, due to the complicated weave used, creating an unintended interface with the localised magical field, causing it to bond to skin. Once donned, the wearer could never take the outfit off. How Crevs Daak managed to remove the brassieres and consequently lose them is unknown. The nature of the enchantment makes the user's breasts MUCH LARGER, thus, increasing attractiveness and providing to polite society the outward appearance of "Imoen", the girl Crevs tried to imitate, but left everything dangling untouched. There are hushed legends that Crevs Daak was helped by a Gnome who achieved Lichdom, a Beholder servant of Helm, a Lord, a Mind Flayer Swashbuckler and a man with a hamster-ish name, but this is of little consequence, most people believing it to be a wild rumour and speculation.
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaakSouthpaw
    edited December 2013
    Well, if you do not know, you see, I am, well, you know, the best English student in the class, and also, well, thanks. i will update it as soon as I get to the computer.
    Also I know very, but very little portuguese, @mlnevese is the one that really knows portuguese.
    Also, when I was younger I knew some little german, but I forgot everything. Also I am learning Elvish (Sindarin and Quenya, both of em').
    LordRumfish
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

Will the clothing eventually be changed into lingerie for female characters?

You betta believe it, sucka! Not just in this mod, but across alla dem! We're throwin' out alla dat Suffrage baloney an-

::the ranting gnome misogynist gets carried away by amazons who look none too pleased::

I don't know how difficult it would be to change the graphic on the paperdoll but that would be amusing. It would probably be plenty of work just to make item art for it. Don't expect anything soon is my thought, Sylvus.
    CrevsDaakbooinyoureyes
    @Sylvus_Moonbow don't expect too much in the upcoming week, maybe later I can give the animations a touch so they look like in a lingerie. Also, they've seemed to have removed the Effect "change animation" for the EE, what I find amusing.

edited December 2013
    @Sylvus_Moonbow well, the only thing I wasn't missing to do it were ideas and pictures.
    :P XD :P :D hail me I'm mad!
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,175
    You made a rogue staff? Curses on you! Bad things will happen now in the Realms.
    CrevsDaak
  • nao83nao83 Member Posts: 3
    excuse me , I really want to know how you change dex to 21 ???
    Also:

It's fairly easy to change the inventory animation, as it's only two frames. Gameplay animation one the other hand consists of hundreds of frames.
    CrevsDaak
    @nao83 grab the Manual of Quick Action behind Black Lilly in the Thieves' Guild, export your character.
    Create a multiplayer run, select the same characters that holds the book, use them on the same character and done!
    Or grab EEKeeper, a easy-to-use editor, there are others editors like NearInfinity, but they are very difficult to use.
    @Pecca I know how it works, and I was going to make a thing like that, but since the "change animation" effect is gone in EE I'll have to make one for each or grab the effect from somewhere else.
    The effect is still there, it's "animation change" (effect 53).
    CrevsDaak
    @Pecca hell, I was still searching for the BG2's 180+ "Change Animation" XD just I will do when I update the mod.
    And, also, if you can give me the BAM version or either the BMP version of that lingerie model :D
    Sure thing, it's from original BG1, only slightly edited.
    CrevsDaak
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    What the hell xDDD
    CrevsDaak
    Quartz said:

What the hell xDDD

Yeah, by Baator and the Abyss, who could have made this mod?
    YOU did, awful idiot!
    Who? Me?
    Yes, you, idiotttttt!
    Oh, shut up, you bloody batstard!
    Okeeeeeey?!!
    Yes, yes, that will do nicely!
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    ...@CrevsDaak - this is an awesome mod. I find your insanity amusing and heartwarming (or brainwarming???)
    CrevsDaakSCARY_WIZARD
This discussion has been closed.