Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    CrevsDaak said:

There was a real need to add Boo a CRE file? This are from the Vanilla game BG2:ToB

Hey, I just noticed, jsut look how low Boo's CHA, INT & WIS stats are! As Misc would say: "That's not riiight!,/em>"

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Hey, I just noticed, jsut look how low Boo's CHA, INT & WIS stats are! As Misc would say: "That's not riiight!,/em>"

I would, however, like to point out that Boo is Smarter (by 1) and Wiser (by 3) than Minsc.

Also as strong as Imoen.
    And as dexterous as the Slayer XD thats amazing, Boo has more DEX than a Thief TNO XD :P still, those 2 HP base and 3 CON creeps me, since 3 CON is equal to -3HP per level, and he has more than one level :P

He's also 100% resistant to magic. I think we know who we should get to tank Kangaxx next time.

Look at his saving throws, they are better than Sarevok's in BG1!!!!!
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470

@Southpaw That drawing is so cute I could cry...

Sorry Lodoss, but you had this coming for a long time.
    photo lodosskobolds_zpsdf9d922b.jpg

Slayers?
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432

Anduin said:

The Greater Demon Broccoli will have no dominion over me!

Cauli and the flower people will lead us to a new land!

We're not really calling our party that are we? What's that? We are? Okay, sweet?

Broccoli: Death comes for you! Feel its icy breath!

Okay my first thought here was actually "oh look, the gelatinous cube defeated the broccoli!"
    I need sleep.
    Aha! Brilliant, I'll never forget coming across those in the first Dark Alliance game, they even dropped treasure, which begs the question, where are the pockets on a gelatinous cube?

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Anduin said:

The Greater Demon Broccoli will have no dominion over me!

Cauli and the flower people will lead us to a new land!

We're not really calling our party that are we? What's that? We are? Okay, sweet?

Broccoli: Death comes for you! Feel its icy breath!

Okay my first thought here was actually "oh look, the gelatinous cube defeated the broccoli!"
    I need sleep.
    Aha! Brilliant, I'll never forget coming across those in the first Dark Alliance game, they even dropped treasure, which begs the question, where are the pockets on a gelatinous cube?

Never make questions you actually do not want to know the answer for... And yo DO NOT want to know the answer for this... :)
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

SCS changes Tarnesh from using Horror to using Sleep? The hell?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I think it is just Kaltzor.
    Kaltzor said:

This may just be me... But...

I think it is just Kaltzor.

Yeah, I would only carry her to see her banters, make her quests and watch her banters, maybe with a female PC :P still thinking :/
  • DisgruntlerDisgruntler Member Posts: 100
    edited December 2013
    -Nudeness deleted-
    Post edited by Disgruntler on