Skip to content

A quick note about disagreement

Comments

• jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Jamesker, ( I usually charge for autographs but this one is free )
    nanoQuartz
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013

Mortianna said:

Mortianna

Is that blood you're using for ink?
    No, it is HTML.
    LIKE THIS!!!and this, also!
    And THIS
    SCARY_WIZARDQuartzlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Why do I always miss the heavy hitting debates where everyone is at each others throats?

Is it because I'm a Mummie?

*Grabs invisible parchment and scribbles causing the below to appear...*

P.S. You hold onto that signature. It will be worth a few bob in another millenia or two...
    CrevsDaak
  • bescheidbescheid Member Posts: 16
    Signed
    Bescheid
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    I might or might not have been one of the participants in the Hexxat heated debate~~

Fredjo
    JuliusBorisov
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I don't know what I am signing on for... but all the cool kids are doing it!

*signs*
    BelgarathMTHCrevsDaak
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    I've also noticed that lately, the Forum has become a bit less friendly and fun and the tone a bit aggressive.

Calmar
    jackjackSCARY_WIZARD
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    WebShaman agrees.

*blinks*

I guess I kinda missed those threads.
  • dvdbangsruddvdbangsrud Member Posts: 19
    dvdbangsrud
  • ScarsUnseenScarsUnseen Member Posts: 170
    edited December 2013
    I, ScarsUnseen, do affirm that my forum name is ScarsUnseen, and accordingly affix the name ScarsUnseen to this thread to confirm that ScarsUnseen has read the topic post and agrees with its contents.
    Wikkid_Suhn
  • Wikkid_SuhnWikkid_Suhn Member Posts: 136
    Wish I had the new game so I could get in on the action =).

I am a shrubber. My name is Wikkid_Suhn the shrubber. I trade, sell, and design shrubberies.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577

Wish I had the new game so I could get in on the action =).

I am a shrubber. My name is Wikkid_Suhn the shrubber. I trade, sell, and design shrubberies.

Hi Wikkid_Suhn. Here's my interpretation of your strategy for making friends on the forums:

Step 1. Insert random Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail Quote at end of post.

Step 2. ?

Step 3. Profit!

:P
    MadhaxCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Damn, and here I was about to attack the people who are literally just spamming "signed name" in this thread for no good reason whatsoever in a vain attempt to pretend that they personally would never get involved with such a discussion, when one quick glance at their post history would demonstrate otherwise :p
    FredjoSCARY_WIZARDCrevsDaakQuartz
  • DirkyDuDirkyDu Member Posts: 5
    Having come from the Blizzard forums, this place is sunshine and rainbows in comparison. Dirky understands, and will refrain from virulence. Are all fallacies off the table, or just the ones you've stated that have a higher propensity for pissing people off?
    SCARY_WIZARD
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited December 2013
    ajwz said:

Damn, and here I was about to attack the people who are literally just spamming "signed name" in this thread for no good reason whatsoever in a vain attempt to pretend that they personally would never get involved with such a discussion, when one quick glance at their post history would demonstrate otherwise :p

omg stop scrying :(
    DirkyDu said:

Having come from the Blizzard forums, this place is sunshine and rainbows in comparison. Dirky understands, and will refrain from virulence. Are all fallacies off the table, or just the ones you've stated that have a higher propensity for pissing people off?

Having trolled the Blizzard forums in World of WarCraft's early years, I am in agreement.
    also buff warlocks plz
    Ascerion
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    DirkyDu said:

In my experience the quality of the forums corresponds directly to the magnitude of PVP elements a game has. I don't think I have to explain what is the trend :)

Also, Lathlaer.

booinyoureyes
  • TPSullivan1TPSullivan1 Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2013
    TPSullivan1, who plays as Elereth (when a male PC) or Airissa Fastblade (when a female PC), agrees.

I also believe that this is good life advice, and should not be limited to on-line discussion forums.
    jackjack
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Calmar said:

I've also noticed that lately, the Forum has become a bit less friendly and fun and the tone a bit aggressive.

Calmar

I'd put this down at least in part to new members (which is great) who haven't quite figured out how the community works (which takes time). All IMHO.

SCARY_WIZARD
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Procco agrees and signs
    [Deleted User]
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Calmar said:

Calmar

I'd put this down at least in part to new members (which is great) who haven't quite figured out how the community works (which takes time). All IMHO.

We need to build some golems that advise members to stay out of trouble. And they can have cyclopean features!
    [Deleted User]
  • Starflower2525Starflower2525 Member Posts: 44
    signed

Starflower2525
    booinyoureyes
  • masterdesbaxtermasterdesbaxter Member Posts: 51
    I don't tend to say very much, but I'm all for acting like a civilized human being...

-MDBaxter
    SCARY_WIZARDAristillius
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    ~Pally
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Seen and signed,
    -Aristillius
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited January 2014
    Lathlaer said:

DirkyDu said:

In my experience the quality of the forums corresponds directly to the magnitude of PVP elements a game has. I don't think I have to explain what is the trend :)

Also, Lathlaer.

insightful comment of the year thus far
    CrevsDaak
  • avocadoavocado Member Posts: 24
    Maybe I'm just new here... oh wait.
    But why does signing involve your username, when whenever you post it shows your username as you who posted it '~'
    oh well, yay civility and all that.
  • TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    Signed with a large X

Decision time now. Go hit Sarevok, or Jon Irenicus?
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    Been away for awhile. Agree wholeheartedly.

~Ascerion