Skip to content

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
Tressetbooinyoureyesmch202EudaemoniumAnduinjackjack

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    where does a naked monkey man hold the stuff they carry anyway? In their ratty mess of hair?
    [Deleted User]Brude
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    Tresset
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited December 2013
    I... never thought of it that way.

Also... where do naked gibberlings keep their coins and gems?

edit: never mind. I don't even wanna know...
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Of course I would. It's common knowledge of gamers that you don't have to pick up any ammunition you find - it will just suck itself into your pack and that any food you find on the ground will instantly regenerate your HP.
    I just can't find my HP bar in real life...
    booinyoureyes[Deleted User]EudaemoniumWolk
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Coins and gem get tangled in their hair. Paper they use as loin cloths.
    vials of liquid... is a damn good question.
    [Deleted User]
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited December 2013
    I never like to pick up the jewels, gold, etc. from ettercaps. Who knows where they've been keeping them?
    [Deleted User]
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    I wouldn't drink a bottle of mysterious fluid anyone/thing was carrying. And being so sorcery these days I'm not using the scrolls either so it's vendor time, woo! \o/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    booinyoureyesjackjack
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Southpaw said:

Of course I would. It's common knowledge of gamers that you don't have to pick up any ammunition you find - it will just suck itself into your pack and that any food you find on the ground will instantly regenerate your HP.
    I just can't find my HP bar in real life...

In real life our HP bar is depleting by the hour, you don't really want to look at it, it depressing.

jackjackmasterdesbaxter
    @mch202 - It's worse yet if you have even a basic grasp of human anatomy and physiology.
    mch202
  • kaffekoppenkaffekoppen Member Posts: 377
    Doesn't AD&D have a table that describes the effect of aging for different races? I believe your physical stats decrease but your mental stats increase. Not quite realistic, but still crippling for a fighter type.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790

... drink a bottle of mysterious fluid that a gibberling was carrying? o_o'

No, because gibberlings doesn't exist, unless you count my current neighbours.
    [Deleted User]jackjack
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    edited January 2014
    There are things video games leave to the imagination that are best left unseen.
    [Deleted User]NonnahswriterMontresor_SP
  • ArchadesArchades Member Posts: 4
    Anything that doesn't wear a nifty belt with pouches or have thick, nasty, matted fur with gems stuck in them MAY have the dropped gear in their bellies. Food for thought. All the same, would I drink something from a carefully stoppered vial I found in the contents of a gibberling's stomach..?
    Wellll... don't potions typically taste nasty by description anyway? As does most medicine? I would, I think, chug something that tasted like motor oil mixed with rat piss if I was bleeding out of my chest and it would heal me, or if I were about to fight something that could, say, incinerate me by yawning and the potion could prevent that. I'd drink it like water after wandering a day in the desert.
    [Deleted User]booinyoureyes
    ^ ^
    One of many things I love about IWD.
    booinyoureyes
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    jackjackbooinyoureyes
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

So... we think the gibberling swallowed the potion? And we'll still drink it? ;)

Adventurers ARE brave! XD

Well you know how medicine bottles sometimes have "child-proof" bottle caps? Potions probably do too. So the gibberlings, unable to figure out how to get it off, may have chosen the alternative to drinking. They're not terribly bright after all.
    [Deleted User]booinyoureyes
  • Midnight910Midnight910 Member Posts: 6
    Where does a gibberling store gems potions? I'll have to ask the TSA. They would know.
    booinyoureyesjackjack[Deleted User]
    Ick, can you imagine sitting next to one of those things on a plane?
    Wait a minute…
    SilverstarMidnight910[Deleted User]