Skip to content

a game: chain of quotes (or voiced lines) from BGEE and BGEEII

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited January 2014

"I came to hell to help my friend! Who helps you, Irenicus? Demons? You're going to die alone and you know it!" - Aerie

@Antagonist
    I loved that line! Sent shivers down my spine first time I heard it... I actually felt encouraged before taking on Irenicus for the final time. lol

"Uncle Quayle taught me well... I know I can be of great use to you!" - Aerie

• AntagonistAntagonist Member Posts: 139
    Pleasure's all mine :)

"Umm... Cespenar only serve the Great One. You'se nice maybe, but you'se still a nobody." - Cespenar
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    edited January 2014
    "Great things are afoot, and your contribution will be your death."
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014
    "Halt! You be friend or foe?" -Ajantis.
    edited January 2014
    "I'm afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I'm Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you'll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do?" - Charname to Emissary Tar
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    "If I had a copper for every moron I ran across, I could buy Baldur's Gate." - Kagain
  • Durlag_ThunderaxeDurlag_Thunderaxe Member Posts: 71
    "I don’t want to seem c-confrontational, but could you be a little less…well…evil." Khalid

• Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    "For someone who supposedly has her soul tainted by the evil of a dead god, you remind me considerably of a chipmunk with a sugar high and a death wish." Valygar to Imoen
    HeindrichCrevsDaakNonnahswriter
    edited January 2014
    "Click on someone your own size!" - Khalid
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @Night_Watch
    lol I've never seen that one before! I've had Imoen in my party and Valygar in my party, but for various reasons, never at the same time. Love it, love Immy! XD

"A den of stinking evil. Cover your nose Boo! We will leave no crevice untouched!" - Minsc

Cut my wit? Why, certainly, if I could only use your nose's razor edge to perform the task. - Haer'Dalis to Jaheira
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Miserable day, it is. I think I got Sune's Horizontal Dancing Disease. (Commoner)
    CrevsDaak
    edited January 2014
    EDIT: I posted a quote from PS:T :P mistakes happens.

"I wish I could have my old Tobacco pipe!"
    Post edited by CrevsDaak on
    "My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies." Lonk the Sane
    "What's this? Stale cookie? Ugh... that is no cookie..." -Cespenar (is Good servant, OHHH Yesss!)
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    "There's no call for insults, you tactless orc-lover. Obviously, it is better that I not join your party." - Jan Jansen

What gets me is that he said this to my evil!Charname who's currently romancing Dorn... I mean, how did he know? It's not like we hold hands in public or anything...
    FredjoCrevsDaak
    "Just what? Out with it, girl. I won’t have a party member stealing from me." - Keldorn to Imoen
    "What do you wish?" - Sarevok
    "I do not wish to diminish the glory of your rule, but how does 2000 gold sound?" -Charname to kobold shaman
    "2000 gold!? Consider us hired!" - Charname to either Scar or Duke Eltan... Can't remember which. :P
    CrevsDaak
    edited January 2014
    "Sarevok, have you had opportunity to consider my earlier offer? Untold pleasures await you if you would but submit to me." - Viconia
    "Why do you stand for this? Why do you submit to the flesh when death is bred in your bones?" -Irenicus
    CrevsDaak
    "Heh, I do not fear death... do you?" Sarevok
    "It is not my problem. I'll not risk my skin for a stranger's neck." -Charname to Minsc.
    "Hi, I'm Well-Adjusted Al, and my prices are sensible. I used to be called Crazy Al, but therapy has convinced me that selling plate armour for 3 gold pieces and a small duck was no way to get ahead in business."
    CrevsDaak
    edited January 2014
    "I came here looking for turnips, I swear!" -Gnomes (random/generic)
    "Being a god isn't what you'd expect, though, Sune was all over me from day one...I hear she developed a thing for turnips about a decade ago." Jan to Charname
    Gotta do this one in its entirety…

Larze: Huurm, I be Larze. You be Protagonist. Don't try to deny it. You should not have come to Baldur's Gate. You given many warnings before, but you ignore them. Now you must pay. Sorry, but Larze must kill.

Protagonist: Wait one moment you big oaf. Why would you think that I'm Protagonist? Do I look like I could be that kind of hero? Protagonist is a juggernaut of destruction, with flaming eyes, and a roaring voice. My companions and I, we're just normal folks.

Larze: Huh? But you must be Protagonist. Me see picture, and it look like you. It had no fire eyes or big voice, though pictures don't have voices. Hmmmmm. I confused.

Protagonist: Larze, my poor confused ogre. There is only one thing for you to do. You have to go back and take a closer look at the picture. I'm sure once you've had a second look, you'll know what a big mistake you've made. Now run along, we'll be waiting right here.

Larze: Yes! Good idea. Larze will find picture and see for sure. You will wait here until Larze gets back.
    Night_WatchNonnahswriterCrevsDaak
    LadyRhian said:

Protagonist: Wait one moment you big oaf. Why would you think that I'm Protagonist? Do I look like I could be that kind of hero? Protagonist is a juggernaut of destruction, with flaming eyes, and a roaring voice.

You mean perhaps... LIKE THIS?

Speaking of which.

"Face ME! FACE THE NEW LORD OF MURDER!" - Sarevok
    HeindrichCrevsDaak
    "Don't touch me, I'm super-important" -Important folks (Kelddath Ormlyr and that sort).