Skip to content

Ser Boarster Jablinnster, king of the Seven Kingdoms

1235»

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @booinyoureyes:

I love Blind Guardian! :D

But Blind Guardian is an '80 band, They started in 1985 with the name "Lucifer Heritage" (not 1986 as Wikipedia says), publishing 2 demo album, Symphonies of Doom-1985 and Battalions of Fear-1987 (which I have) then in 1988 they changed their name in "Blind Guardian", launching their first album, "Battalions of Fear".

They rightfully deserve the name of "Bards of Heavy Metal", so they're a good matching with BG bards. :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    @metalloman
    yeah, so were Iced Earth and Symphony X but they only got big in the 90s, which is why I say that.
    Have you heard Demons and Wizards? Its Hansi from Blind Guardian with Jon Schaffer from Iced Earth. They are awesome!
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Did someone say Blind Guardian? They're the only "heavy metal" musicians I have any familiarity with whatsoever.

That's because they did the theme music for my favorite Diablo-style rpg, Sacred 2.

They even did an easter egg performance in the game with animated versions of themselves performing a rock concert for a huge audience of Sacred's D&D style monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfE55c_ZjI
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Shandyr said:

Haha @CrevsDaak You sure love that boar xD

Right now I am using it as my Skype icon, it is a truly badass boar. I called him Jabaly Boanninster, and he is going to rule the seven kingdoms!!!
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Just think of the thread count - fine linens for everyone!
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    CrevsDaak said:

Shandyr said:

Right now I am using it as my Skype icon, it is a truly badass boar. I called him Jabaly Boanninster, and he is going to rule the seven kingdoms!!!
    then the boar must die in the name of Bhaal! with the ruler gone, chaos will spread and I will ascend! isn't that what the lord of chaos would want? chaos! :)

CrevsDaak said:

Shandyr said:

then the boar must die in the name of Bhaal! with the ruler gone, chaos will spread and I will ascend! isn't that what the lord of chaos would want? chaos! :)
    NO, DON'T KILL THE BOOOAR!!!
    I'm the ruler, the boar is just a boar that got boarized and that likes to boarze on everyone!
    I won't allow any people trying to injure the boar!
    edited January 2014
    @Nonnahswriter - I, Darth Zannah, Lady of the Sith and Lady of Chaos am writing these letter to make you aware of the latest news in the Seven Kingdoms, look they new bounty notice.

-----------------------------NOTICE OF THE KING BOARSTER JABLINNSTER-------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPON ORDER OF THE GREAT BOAR KING, ALL THE WITCHES IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WILL BE BURNED TO DEATH*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We, the King's Top Secrets agents of the C.Y.A. are going to start taking action in the next 24 hours.

*Force Users, Sorcerers, Druids, Arcane and Divine Spellcasters are also going to be burned to death.
    As leader of several associations involving Arcane Arts, the use of The Force and Secret Sects, I recommend you to come and join us in our efforts to make a rebellion and take over the government, sincerely,

Lady Zannah, consort of the High Entity of Chaos, Crevs Daak, the Lord of All that Swims in Darkness.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    But... All we witches want to do is be alone with our trees. They're our cousins, you know? Our mothers? The whole being-made-of-wood thing is a little complicated.

Then again, I'm only half-witch...

So I'm technically not made of wood......

And I do so love me a peasant revolt! >:D
    @Nonnahswriter - This is no simple peasant revolt. All the Sects involved strengthen our numbers to more than 25000 men and women. Most of us want me as the Queen or Crevs Daak as the King, but we decided to rule the Seven Kingdoms together after taking it from the paws of these Boarster.

Witch, Half-Witch or Demi-Wizard, they are going to hunt for you anyway, I invite you to join us in our rebellion against Jablinnster and to our Arcane Spellcasts SA secret sect.

Thank you for your feedback, sincerely yours,

Darth Zannah, Lady of the Sith and consort of the Chaos Lord Crevs Daak.
    I guess we've not much of a choice, thinking like that, do we?

Alrightie, girlies, we're joining a rebellion.

*army of witches behind her* YEAAAAH!
    Dear member of the rebellion against the Treacherous King Boarster Jablinster @Nonnahswriter,

We thank you for bringing new recruits and for entering yourself into this noble cause for rebellion, we are glad to announce that we are going to make a secret assault tomorrow at 3:00 AM of the morning, we hope you are able to come with us and help with your knowledge in the Arts of the Arcane.
    This is totally secret, please be gentle and burn this letter to keep ourselves safe from the King's agents.
    Thanks again for your cooperation,

Zannah, Master of Shadows, Lady of the Sith and Bearer of Power.
    3:00 AM in the morning!?

Damn this night-time assaults. *sigh...*

*burns letter with a conjure of magic fire*
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Whaaaaat?! A rebellion? Against a regime of boars (Animal Farm anyone?) Since when did a cute boar summoned by @Shandyr suddenly seize the throne of the Seven Kingdoms? I thought it was the Missing One's for the taking! He even had an alliance with Ser Boo of the King's Guard!

As a Lawful individual, I find this anarchy deeply unsettling, but all the same I cannot defend a regime of boars, especially one that burns innocent spellcasters, with no regard for their alignment. *Reluctantly pledges tacit support to the uprising.*
    @Heindrich (I did notice this, I am aware of everything, well, not THAT much, but, hehe...)
    Heindrich said:

Against a regime of boars (Animal Farm anyone?)

Only 40 minutes and someone already found from where I got the idea of Tyrant pigs, marvelous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Shandyr this is our rebellion with an just cause, we are a secret organization of Masters of the Arcane, we are hereto protect the weak that suffer because of your king! He ordered to burn all the Wizards, Force Users, Masters of the Arcane, Divine spellcasters and sorcerers to death, he must be stopped at any price!
    The master @Shandyr gives a good point. Was it not you, @CrevsDaak, who threatened to burn me and my sisters some pages ago?
    @Nonnahswriter, I was happy to burn witches, I don't have anything against them, but I wasn't aware that the king wanted to burn Force Users too, I also met Crevs in the middle, what changes the things, as he is a Mage/Thief.

(If some one did not notice this, I'm role playing as Darth Zannah).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.