Skip to content

Ser Boarster Jablinnster, king of the Seven Kingdoms

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Also, I've splited the BCS because...
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    CrevsDaak said:

Note: that PC reached Mage level 38 in a F/M dual class.

Ah Ha! That's illegal! I'm telling Mystra on you!
    @Heindrich1988 no it is not! If you are playing solo on Insane with SCS in ToB you will hate the XP cap so much that I bet you can kick your computer, so I removed it because it was too difficult, Insane spawns an insane quantity of enemies for a full party, not for one PC, that's why it was difficult.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    those crevs posts are so long
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

wait, mlnevese is the "missing option"?... I mean... I knew that all along...

really? damn! but surely the @childofbhaal599 would bring chaos to the lands as I pursue the deaths of my siblings!

the sword coast will run red with blood! yes!
    wait, so who is the missing option?

wait, so who is the missing option?

@mlnevese is the missing option.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    BAH! [missing option] can have his seven kingdoms, but be warned! nowhere will be safe when the time of the prophecy has come. the lord of murder shall rise again as his children commence slaughter on a scale unimaginable. one such child will be left after it is all done, and it will be me! the throne will be mine! face me, @mlnevese! face the new lord of murder!

-so sayeth the wise Tali'Zorah! (she has a shotgun :))

for future reference, my picture is currently Tali
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited January 2014
    Hmmm if I close this thread right now the Kingdoms will be mine and I can appoint Ser Boo as my heir... hmmmm...... That would give me a lot of support... I have to consider my options...
    I like this idea...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Perhaps. But there is also the chance that you could incur the wrath of the peasants beneath your rule, @mlnevese, and we all know such revolts can get quite...ugly.
    @Nonnahswriter

Perhaps. But there is also the chance that you could incur the wrath of the peasants beneath your rule, @mlnevese, and we all know such revolts can get quite...ugly.

I just saw an english cartoon from the French Revolution of 1783, but, hell, it's too satiric for me to post it.
    And please enjoy this comic I love while I search for pictures about Boars.
  • TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    @CrevsDaak I don't know who to vote for here, but I know I don't want to mess with CrevsDaak!
    @TwoWayFinesse so go and vote for the Mighty Crev'Sindir Daak'Huinar!! He might give a reward later!
    edited January 2014
    @Shandyr we need more boars.
    just found an ultra resolution pic of a SW Old Republic book featuring Darth Bane, and reminded me of @lmnevese.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @CrevsDaak - bloody hell, by the Great Cthulhu, that wall of code is even correct.
    Save our souls, we have created a monster!
    @Southpaw that "monster" is a Drow spell caster, and it was created by David G, the maker of Ascension, and I'm sure @Cuv will revise it.
    edited January 2014
    Anyway...why would an Illithid Swashbuckler Pirate want to rule the Seven Kingdoms?

~*A mug of cold beer in his hands, the MindFlayer stretches his feet onto the other chair, adjusts his edged pirate hat on his bald head and ducks a bit to evade one of the spells, randomly flying around.
    With a slight disgust, Southpaw looks at the spells-slinging, incantations-swinging combatants who fight over the very glorious, but invariably very short and very painful rule of the Seven Kingdoms.
    Then takes a sip and gives another one to the pretty tavern wench, sitting on his lap.*~

Look at that. Ruling...that sounds tiresome.
    All I need is a bit of plunder, a cold beer, mead, rum and some eye-candy to be happy.

~*Ducks again to dodge yet another "Baleful Polymorph:Baby Koala" spell.*~

Yes...it's a bit messy here. But I like the ambiance...

I AM PLAYING WITH A QUASIT, TIS GREAT FUN!!! @Southpaw I agree, let's share an ale!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @CrevsDaak Bahhh Both the Jedi and the Sith are idiots believing The Force may have sides. The Force just is. It amplifies who and what you are, it doesn't change your nature at all. If you want to compare me to those old faiths, compare me to the Grey Jedi.
    edited January 2014
    @mlnevese you're late to think that. I've realized so when playing KotOR2, back in 2011.
    Also, being a Grey Jedi is like going for Balance, so... AND Crev'Sindir Daak'Huinar is a Destiny Knight (or a Balance Warrior) inside Star Wars Expanded Universe and the Old Republic.
    That's why in KotOR2 I dual-wielded yellow lightsabers.
    An illithid swashbuckler Charname?

Hmm...

Hmm...

@Nonnahswriter, hey, where did you got that pic of @Southpaw in 40 years into the future?
    edited January 2014
    That's no epic CHARNAME besides my Quasit CHARNAME!!!image
    CrevsDaak said:

@Nonnahswriter, hey, where did you got that pic of @Southpaw in 40 years into the future?

I google-searched Davy Jones?

I mean.

Um.

I can see the future! BEWARE!

*does Box-Ghost-like impression before she scurries off*
    @Nonnahswriter if you can see the future, that MEANS THAT @BOOINYOUREYES IS GOING TO RULE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS SINCE YOU'VE SAID SO!!!!
    I can also get keel picz on google!
    Oh GOSH, those are so cute!

Hmm...

FA...FATHER ?!?
    edited January 2014
    @Southpaw that's a pic of your father? So @Nonnahswriter lied to us!! SHE IS A WITCH, BURN HER, BURN HER!!!!!!!!
    CrevsDaak said:

@Southpaw that's a pic of your father? So @Nonnahswriter lied to us!! SHE IS A WITCH, BURN HER, BURN HER!!!!!!!!

I'm not a witch! I'm a bard! Can't you see my flaming violin?

...What? You mean violins aren't supposed to be set on fire?

Um...